Any Public Image Limited fans here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kal-El

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really love the new album. Saw PIL last year and they always put on a great show. I've been a fan since the 80's.

I still like them, heard a little bit of their latest and it still sounded like PIL. If they came to town and tix were priced right I'd pay to see them. I'll have to give the new one more of a listen.

If they opened up for New Order, in in.:)

I'm not sure where you live. Last time I checked they were touring overseas. They were in the states last year. I hope they make it back. They played over two hours. No opening band.

I'm in L.A. Lydon was on the radio (KCRW) not to long ago talking about the new album and played some of it. Lydon sounded like himself and the music sounded not to bad. If they come this way I'll have to check them out

That's kool. I think he still has a home in L.A. last time I heard. Don't hold me to it. LOL

I never got too into this group. I like some distinctive vocals like Elvis Costello, Ian Curtis, Tom Waits, or Al Jourgenson. Lydon's singing voice irritates me though, so I can't really work through that to get to the message of the music.

I saw New Order back in October at the Greek Theater in Griffith Park. Great show, they played more than a few Joy Division songs. People were there with their children so there was quite an age range. They didn't play a lot of dates, if PIL came I'd imagine something similar. I was never really a Pistols fan but I liked PIL.

Back