Any news on Leia Boushh??????????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jango56031

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything on their Leia Boushh orders? I see the Endor troops are coming soon but I haven't heard or seen anything about Leia. Did I miss something?????:confused: :confused: :confused:

I know, she should be shipping very soon. They had moved the date to 2nd Quarter 07, so it should be any time.

However, I really hope they wait until the beginning of next month, I don't really have the money right now and it's a figure I really want.

Delayed until the 3rd Q. I guess they're still working on that female body.

At least Plo Koon is coming soon.

We'd like to take this opportunity to keep our Star Wars collectors up to date about upcoming shipping dates for our Plo Koon and Leia as Boushh 12-inch figures. The alien Jedi Master, Plo Koon, is estimated to arrive at our U.S. warehouse during the last week of May, so please expect processing to begin around that time. This figure is completely sold out at Sideshow, but you can still take your chances on the Wait Lists! Leia as Boushh has been pushed to 3rd Quarter to ensure that the figure is the best that it can possibly be before we take delivery of it. If you haven't pre-ordered this princess-in-disguise, we suggest you do so before she sells out!

Batty said:
Delayed until the 3rd Q. I guess they're still working on that female body.

And probably the interchangeable heads too. I'll bet Asajj Ventress will be delayed as well for the same reasons...:rolleyes:

TheObsoleteMan said:
If they're willing to take the time to do it right, I'm willing to wait.

That's my feeling as well. I'd rather wait and get something very nice than rush it and it be just short.

I cancelled a long time ago, so no big deal for me. But this is like the Terminator figures, damn near a full year between order and delivery. Legolas too.

I am glad they pushed Leia back. I was worried we were going to be flooded at once like last year.

Sideshow: Like Vader, get Leia perfect. If there are things that don't quite gel take the time to make them gel. :rock

Back