Any more HT Star Wars figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing how great Hoth Luke and Han turned out, I'd be totally happy if Sideshow just continued the line and Bespin Luke turns out to be a one-off for Hot Toys.

After seeing how great Hoth Luke and Han turned out, I'd be totally happy if Sideshow just continued the line and Bespin Luke turns out to be a one-off for Hot Toys.

Ya know I thought about that. I can say that I would be ok with that too.:hi5:
Seems like 1 every 5 years is what we will get if they do continue. :lol

Definitely. Hot Toys seems to have found their main niche in making figures from the summer blockbusters. A property like Star Wars deserves more attention than what Hot Toys seems to be willing to give it.

Provided the production pieces turn out as awesome then yes, I agree.

I'm not waiting 5 years between every Hot Toys SW release. With so many more Marvel movies to come I know what Hot Toys focus will be.

Hot Toys isn't out to make a ton of Star Wars figures. Only a select few.

Besides, it's always seemed that Star Wars 1/6 is a SSC thing. I'm used to seeing SSC trademark on the boxes. I'm curious to see what the next human 1/6 scale figure from them will look like. If Han and Luke turn out really good, and then the next human sculpt turns out really good, then we know SSC's upping their game is for real.

Turned out? They're not even close to production yet. You new to SS's production turn out?

I have quite a few Sideshow items. Some of the way older stuff is kind of rough, but what they've been putting out recently for GI Joe and Star Wars has been really good. I think their aliens are just as good as anything that Hot Toys could put out for the same characters. Of course, they have there misses, but Hot Toys does as well. I've been rather disappointed with a lot of the quality and breakage issues that collectors have had with recent Hot Toys items like Loki's helmet, Catwoman's goggles, and the scratch issues with the Batmobile. The prices are also reaching levels that just seem way out there. $300 for an Iron Man 1/6 figure is ridiculous. I also don't want to wait four years for each Star Wars release from Hot Toys. It took nearly two years from pre-order for them to finally release Luke.

I believe that the production pieces for Luke and Han will turn out as good as the prototypes. Sideshow's stuff keep getting better with each release and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when these come out.

I have quite a few Sideshow items. Some of the way older stuff is kind of rough, but what they've been putting out recently for GI Joe and Star Wars has been really good. I think their aliens are just as good as anything that Hot Toys could put out for the same characters. Of course, they have there misses, but Hot Toys does as well. I've been rather disappointed with a lot of the quality and breakage issues that collectors have had with recent Hot Toys items like Loki's helmet, Catwoman's goggles, and the scratch issues with the Batmobile. The prices are also reaching levels that just seem way out there. $300 for an Iron Man 1/6 figure is ridiculous. I also don't want to wait four years for each Star Wars release from Hot Toys. It took nearly two years from pre-order for them to finally release Luke.

I believe that the production pieces for Luke and Han will turn out as good as the prototypes. Sideshow's stuff keep getting better with each release and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when these come out.

:exactly::exactly:
Besides, don't listend to oscorp, he used to poo his pants.

Back