Any more HT Star Wars figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing is on the plate "theme"-wise, but a DX ROTS Anakin is probably next, followed by a rumored ANH Han, followed by a rumored Padme.

I was hoping there would be a Darth Vader. I would be interested to see the comparison between their version and SSC's. Would like to display that with perhaps a ROTJ Luke. Han would be pretty nice too. I don't care much for the prequel trilogy.

I was hoping there would be a Darth Vader. I would be interested to see the comparison between their version and SSC's. Would like to display that with perhaps a ROTJ Luke. Han would be pretty nice too. I don't care much for the prequel trilogy.

the nature of the sub-let liscense will not let them make a vader for a while beciase sidehow is about to release one.

as for the PT, you may not like iut, but Howard chan appearently does. His plan for HT star wars is to stagger releases, going PT, OT,Pt, Ot, etc.

there are rumors that hot toys is cozying up to hasbro ( as shown byu HT now being the official importer of Hasbro merch in Asia) in an attempt to either get thier own SW liscense unfettered by sideshow, or simply co-opt the medicom one.

^ Where did you hear that?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Its been rumored for a few months on the internet. Some people think HT is straight up going to get the license from Medi for some reason, but I don't know the details behind it.

A slave Leia would be awesome

SlaveLeia.jpg

^ Where did you hear that?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Which part?

The Pt/OT/PT/OT comes STRAIGHT from the mouth of Howard chan when he was interviewed about Luke a few years ago.

The other part
Appearently HOt toys has become the official importer of hasbro Star Wars to asia. That's been kicked around several other toy boards, Fwoosh, /toy, Jin satome( who is rumored to have some insider connections at hasbro) appearently mentioned it as well.

This is leading to some speculation that it's part of a long term plan from HT to get cozzy with Hasbro in an attmept to get an unfettered liscense to SW.

Makes logical sense. And their offereings would be superior to Medicom.

Which part?

The Pt/OT/PT/OT comes STRAIGHT from the mouth of Howard chan when he was interviewed about Luke a few years ago.

The other part
Appearently HOt toys has become the official importer of hasbro Star Wars to asia. That's been kicked around several other toy boards, Fwoosh, /toy, Jin satome( who is rumored to have some insider connections at hasbro) appearently mentioned it as well.

This is leading to some speculation that it's part of a long term plan from HT to get cozzy with Hasbro in an attmept to get an unfettered liscense to SW.

Makes logical sense. And their offereings would be superior to Medicom.

:exactly:

Plus, people seem to forget that Hot Toys has had their own Star Wars contract for a long time, so its not like they are unfamiliar with dealing with people who hold the keys. Since they've produced so many Star Wars toys already, I'm sure it wouldn't hard for them to swoop in if a license came open.

Anyone have a guess on the preorder cost for HT Luke and Han Hoth edition? looks like another awesome HT star wars release

Back