Any more HT Star Wars figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope so. Would be great if they made an Obi Wan (ANH). If they do make more, I hope they don't mess around with the prequels too much.

I was hoping there would be a Darth Vader. I would be interested to see the comparison between their version and SSC's. Would like to display that with perhaps a ROTJ Luke. Han would be pretty nice too. I don't care much for the prequel trilogy.

Then get SS newest version. Their quality is getting better and Im sure their newest version will be pretty damned close to what HT would put out any way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

..and Im sure their newest version will be pretty damned close to what HT would put out any way.

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

:lol

Anyone have a guess on the preorder cost for HT Luke and Han Hoth edition? looks like another awesome HT star wars release

i agree. it's completely different from what hot toys would put out

it would be red and gold, possibly with some silver.

The dome would have bat ears. the arc reactor in the chest would light up instead of blinking, and the reveal mask would open to show a near-perfect heath ledger Joker.

:monkey3

The dome would have bat ears. the arc reactor in the chest would light up instead of blinking, and the reveal mask would open to show a near-perfect heath ledger Joker.

:monkey3

don't you mean it would open up to reveal a repainted talking Iron Man Mark 666

Why can't Howard give us a release date for the preview for this would just complete my collection Anakin that is

Cause he probably doesn't have date set in stone yet. Plus, most stuff just gets delayed so I personally wouldn't want them to unveil the prototype just to have us wait a year for the actual product.

:exactly:

Plus, people seem to forget that Hot Toys has had their own Star Wars contract for a long time, so its not like they are unfamiliar with dealing with people who hold the keys. Since they've produced so many Star Wars toys already, I'm sure it wouldn't hard for them to swoop in if a license came open.

I am sure $$$$ will be the only reason they get the contract.

Then get SS newest version. Their quality is getting better and Im sure their newest version will be pretty damned close to what HT would put out any way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

I'm definitely seriously considering it, but some people seem to not like it, suggested waiting for a HT version... Will they ever make light-up lightsabers like those I've seen customs of?

Last edited:
I'm definitely seriously considering it, but some people seem to not like it, suggested waiting for a HT version... Will they ever make light-up lightsabers like those I've seen customs of?

probobly not. those ones you're referenceing that actualy look good are made with cold cathodes, with integrated parts for power.
it's not cheap.

Hot toy s held off on light up sabers, becuase using leds looks like butt.

as for people not liking sideshow vader, there are a few different camps.

Firstly, I'll acknoledge tht it's not a perfect vader.
I'll also state that I doubt Hot toys would be perfect either.

onto the haters: There is one group that does it becuase for some reason it's trendy to hate on sideshow. this is generaly the Hot toys loyalists, or medicom loyalists. they've been around for years, and they're not going away.

there are also those who will break out calipers and measure everything down to the smallest milimeter, and act as if the world is ending if it's not right to within 1/1000th of a micron. These are the people who will never be happy nomatter how good a product is. They seem to only find joy in misery

There are also a few people who think he'stoo much money, and so, will jump on the "it's crap" bandwagon.

for me, YES, he has issues, but NONE of them are dealbreakers for me.

Last edited:

Hot Toys new Bat Vader DX15 "The Darth Knight Rises" lol!

Last edited:
sad thing is, that helmet still looks more accurate than SST version...

Back