Any hot toys dealers in China town London?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazycheeseman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if anyone knew if there were any Hot toys stockists in China Town London?
Thanks

No, not as far as I know. The only place you will find Hot Toys in London is Forbidden Planet, but they are way overpriced. The Cinema Store in St Martins occasionally has one or two. Maharishi used to have a good 1/6th selection, but I think it closed down.

No, not as far as I know. The only place you will find Hot Toys in London is Forbidden Planet, but they are way overpriced. The Cinema Store in St Martins occasionally has one or two. Maharishi used to have a good 1/6th selection, but I think it closed down.
Thanks mate, thats a shame, yeah the prices in store at forbidden planet are ludicrous!

Hi my friend i tried to pm you back about the sculpt but its saying ur inbox is full and can you delete somw messages before you can recieve anymore. Can u pm me asap thanks.

u guys should just pile up some funds & rent a shop in 2nd floor in Chinatown and start selling collectibles.

Back