Any guess on the edition # of the ML Bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadly Dagger

Minister Of Fire
Reaction score
...I pretty much want this bad boy. But for some reason :rolleyes: I am waiting for the edition number before I put it on up on my list of "need to get"...still looking to aquire some Frazetta pieces frist...:D

I would say between 500 and 1000 pieces. It all depends on how the preorders are doing for them which eventually projects the final edition size.

Thanks,
Mike

I don't see this as being a big seller. I'm guessing 200-300. It looks cool, but if I'd rather pay twice as much for a full bust.

Announcer: Let's play the ES is Right! Daelith, come on down!
*Daelith comes running down the aisle, hi-fiving forum members*
Bob Barker: You know the rules, the guess that comes closest to the actual ES without going over wins.
Daelith: Bob, I'd like to guess 199!

goliath said:
Bob, I'd like to guess 200!

(I guess that's wishful thinking, though...)

Not really, Goliath; stuff I don't want usually have low ES.

Can I change my guess to 600? I may try to pick this up once it drops to about $150 in the secondary market.

I hope its about 200-500 pieces (which will not go below retail BTW :monkey5 )

Mizuno said:
I hope its about 200-500 pieces (which will not go below retail BTW :monkey5 )

FYI, an ES of 600 was announced last night. I don't forsee this being a big seller.

:eek 600? 100 more than I though :monkey1

I think the ES is okay, (the chances are good that it keeps its value or even rises a bit) even if there are not many "lovers" of this bust out there.

I#ve mine on order, so its ok with me, as long as I get one :chew

Mizuno said:
:eek 600? 100 more than I though :monkey1

I think the ES is okay, (the chances are good that it keeps its value or even rises a bit) even if there are not many "lovers" of this bust out there.

I#ve mine on order, so its ok with me, as long as I get one :chew

If there aren't many "lovers" of this bust out there, wouldn't it stand to reason that it drops in price? :confused:

daelith said:
If there aren't many "lovers" of this bust out there, wouldn't it stand to reason that it drops in price? :confused:

That's usually how that works. I honestly hope no one is buying this direct from SS. Go to a retailer and save about $40, or wait a few months and save $100 on the secondary market.

daelith said:

I thought of the low edition size as a result of less preorders than usual, but a low edition size also helps not "overpushing" the capacity of the market and "lowering" the value of a piece.

Alas, I suppose the seccondary market priece will not be far away from retail ( As I would also like a low price tag ) :monkey1 But, I'd like to keep on the safe side, and stay with my preorder, as to gamble with the secondary market when it comes to costs and eventually broken items which can't be returned to the seller :monkey5

Back