Any Freaks in the Bay Area of CA?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrueSam

The Queen of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm gonna be up there next weekend.

Was hoping someone could show me a good time on Saturday night.

th_flirty.gif

Let me know...

-samantha
th_5.gif

Halloween48.gif

A good time?.:horror..Wich freak is gonna be the lucky ^^^^er...

Oh be quiet, Shai! LOL

I'm just looking for a fun Saturday night. :duff

I am extremely easy to get along with and generally purr like a kitten. :lecture

th_rollingcat.gif

Chris- I will have my car so that's no problem. :D

And yes, Keith- I have Zero doubt!
th_wink-1.gif

Is there something I should know? :eek:

:lol

Oh, so where are you coming from Sam??? I know some places during the day to check out..... Night time, I'm not too familiar with places for night entertainment.... Only a couple off the top of my head, but I've never really been.

I only live in Sac, but my uncle owns a bar called The Blue Light in S.F., you should go check it out, its a pretty popular sports bar over there ;) Wish I could come :monkey3

Azure- Thanks, maybe we'll do that.
Are ya sure you don't want to come into The City for some fun?

:stick

Nash- It's possible that I will head to NY one day- I travel alot with my part-time job.
When are you gonna come to Con???

:stick

Batty? Where do you live?

And Chris- I'm staying in Oakland.
I've been to SF a couple of times but the last time was maybe 12 years ago.

Are there no other Freaks in the area? :dunno

Sam...go easy on poor Chriscj99. He sounds a little scared. But how cool would it be to go check out azurepred's uncle's bar! Tell him you are a friend of "azurepred" and see if he knows what the hell you are talking about.

Sam...go easy on poor Chriscj99. He sounds a little scared. But how cool would it be to go check out azurepred's uncle's bar! Tell him you are a friend of "azurepred" and see if he knows what the hell you are talking about.

Yeah...........he would be like WTF, I dont even know if he works this weekend, but if he does or one of the bar tenders I know does, maybe you could mention my real name :dunno, and that might get you a couple of free drinks :lol

Azure- I don't know your real name! :stick

I've received a few PMs with suggestions on stuff to do (Thank You!) but so far, it's looking like it'll just be Chris and I.
Although my cute and extremely hot friend is thinking of driving up with me...
th_wink-1.gif

Chris- sending you a PM now. :D

I was in San Fran a few months ago and in Japan Town there is a mall and inside that mall there is a martial arts instructer that for some reason keeps his 1/6th collection there. Its pretty cool. I was too shy to say hello and ask him if he browsed this forum.

Azure- I don't know your real name! :stick

I've received a few PMs with suggestions on stuff to do (Thank You!) but so far, it's looking like it'll just be Chris and I.
Although my cute and extremely hot friend is thinking of driving up with me...
th_wink-1.gif

Chris- sending you a PM now. :D

pm comin your way :naughty

Back