ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope SSC posts some unpainted shots from Trev, the Han pictures showed how important certain lighting is for revealing what's there. SSC's product Han shots look alright, but Trev's blank shots have a good mix and really show Ford, I'm sure same would hold of his Luke. Even Old Ben, most of us know how awesome it is, doesn't convey that in product shots.

2116_press02-001.jpg

Great pic, actually makes him look like a badass desert warrior. Very nice!

The eyes on this one are strange because I really see ANH Luke as less serious then the other versions of the character from the films. In my mind he's much more charismatic, lose, and wide eyed. So this more stern serious look doesn't really work too well here. However, the other film versions of Luke, Bespin and Jedi should seem much more serious then the way those figures appear.

Basically I wish this stern expression was on Bespin and Jedi Luke and the more wide eyed look of those two figures should be the expression of ANH farm boy Luke.

The eyes on this one are strange because I really see ANH Luke as less serious then the other versions of the character from the films. In my mind he's much more charismatic, lose, and wide eyed. So this more stern serious look doesn't really work too well here. However, the other film versions of Luke, Bespin and Jedi should seem much more serious then the way those figures appear.

Basically I wish this stern expression was on Bespin and Jedi Luke and the more wide eyed look of those two figures should be the expression of ANH farm boy Luke.

LOL, it's true that this is the expression I would have preferred for Jedi Luke. I wish ESB Luke also had a better expression and that's why I had to pass on him after seeing Andy's superior work.

Jedi Luke is very good, but has a bit of a bobble head syndrome and the eyes are hard to fix the surprised look. I think Trevor has done the best Luke yet, and the level of seriousness might have to do with the paint.

Maybe Trevor sculpted him from the scene where he is squinting at the twin suns?

Sideshow Production Blog said:
(Oops! An incorrect accessory list was originally posted for a couple of hours on Wednesday, January 16th. The above list is now accurate to the correct figure. We apologize for any confustion this may have caused.)

So don't go looking for that Stormie blaster to make a come back. Wouldn't surprise me now if Han's went bye bye and we did get an expansion pack.

Certainly everyone is entitled to and going to have their own personal visions for what they see when they think of various Star Wars characters. Some saw the Jedi sculpt not capturing Luke well but for me it emobies everything I think of when I remember Luke's look in that film. I just thought I'd share these stills to show, Luke really doesn't look as wide-eyed, to me anyway, in ANH as he does in ESB and ROTJ.

screenshot_01.jpg

screenshot_02.jpg

screenshot_03.jpg

screenshot_04.jpg

screenshot_05.jpg

screenshot_06.jpg

screenshot_07.jpg

screenshot_08.jpg

screenshot_09.jpg

screenshot_10.jpg

Cant wait for this one.....Ive been approached to create an 'accessory' for this figure, one it wont come with..... like the Dagobah shattered Vader helmet it should compliment this release nicely:cool:

Cant wait for this one.....Ive been approached to create an 'accessory' for this figure, one it wont come with..... like the Dagobah shattered Vader helmet it should compliment this release nicely:cool:

Given your electronics skills, part of me is thinking perhaps the Falcon gun station.

Back