ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love the helmet if one could be done that sits right on the head, or a head is customized to be able to fit one. Could just be the Stormtrooper belt. Could also be something way out of left field too.

That was my thinking.

Sean-the Vader helmet was too small for the ROTJ Luke head, but Glenn found his way around that just fine. :cool:

Well, that's permanent. If Glenn makes a Blastshield helmeted head with Luke face showing under, that'd work. I'm just saying, I don't think a helmet can be done for Trev's sculpt untouched and look right, that's all.

Well, the dismissal of the blaster is good and bad.

It's good in that it makes it easier to not have the ST belt because you get nothing ST with this figure.

It's bad for those who don't have Leia because now you still won't be able to pose Luke with the blaster if you so desire.

its not the helmet, tho thats food for thought......tho im thinking the hasbro one thats around could be easily modded to look sweet, this luke hoth pilot i did used a hasbro helmet which was cut about and modded..
606c8173.jpg

Less than 24 hours to go to get this Luke. I just saw the pictures from the newsletter and the floppy hat, poncho and rifle all look sweet!
Are we going to start a...
"I got my NEW HOPE LUKE" thread?

:chew

Yes, tomorrow should be fun. I actually mind the madness of PPO a lot less since they implimented the new streamlined system. The last PPO was a cakewalk... lets hope it continues **knocks on wood**

Speaking of 1:1, I hope that Grievous becomes reality some day.

That was my hope for the CYBER day we had (Monday or Friday?) a few months ago... Especially since I got my 1:1 Yoda--- I love this line but due to space/$$$ I'll definitely have to be picky.

Back