ANH Buckets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Solo_bones, you really did it! Please put me in the list for 4 fully loaded kits. Thanks! :)

Ok Gents, I’ve had some learning curve experiences happening. First, I can’t leave the ingredients in the cup to pour later, it’s causing bubbles in the resin...lesson learned. Also, I can’t leave casts laying about my couch while I’m on the computer..my puppy finds hem and modifieds them.

C52E0E9D-42E4-4DFC-8942-E89DFC0BEA7C.jpg

Interst List

Progress being made. Soon I’ll have molds for speaker mics and newly printed decals.

690786EB-BBDF-4650-8026-BD902840018C.jpg

Seam lines very easily sanded to nothing, when they are present.

Updated list.

Adam1138 (4) Fully Loaded
d.r.37 (2) Fully Loaded
ZE_501 (6) Fully Loaded
mancutd (7) Fully Loaded
Spudtrooper (1)
Tworivers (2)
Bravomite (2) Fully Loaded
Agoinstes86 (2) Fully Loaded
Uncannyx (4) Fully Loaded

PAID

ZE_501 (6) Fully Loaded
Adam (4) Fully Loaded
d.r.37 (2) Fully Loaded

Great work Solo :clap Can't wait to get my hands on these beautiful things!! Any tips on prepping the casts for painting anyone?

On a side note, could anyone give me a head start on the closest paint match for the helmets vs the white armour of the HT figures? ( Spudtrooper? ) I'm guessing the best colour for the teeth and traps is a mat battleship grey? I've also found some Acetate material that can be bought from Ebay which looks pretty close to the Original stuff used in the 1.1 Helmets but is thin enough to use on these cast should anyone want to. Here is the link, it's the U.K sight, but there are international sellers that are selling it as well.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Heat-Pro...var=461612842706&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Nice link Adam1138. Dead handy to have for doing the mod on Tamashi C3p0 too. Yes any help or tips on what paint to match the Hot Toys armour would be greatly appreciated.:wink1:

Solo, can you put me down for one fully loaded?

If possible I'll grab another two, but need to see how much effort it is to paint/finish the one. I have a set of labels but they were a pain to cut/apply (I used Tamiya clear as glue) so may paint.

Udated Interest List

Adam1138 (4) Fully Loaded *no decals
d.r.37 (2) Fully Loaded
ZE_501 (6) Fully Loaded
mancutd (7) Fully Loaded
Spudtrooper (1)
Tworivers (2)
Bravomite (2) Fully Loaded
Agoinstes86 (2) Fully Loaded
Uncannyx (4) Fully Loaded
TaliBane (1) Fully Loaded

PAID

ZE_501 (6) Fully Loaded
Adam (4) Fully Loaded *no decals
d.r.37 (2) Fully Loaded

Thanks everyone for the props and patience. It tore me up to disappear and leave you hanging. I wanted to make up for that. I hope I’ve restored your faith. These orders will be fulfilled to the best of my ability and in due time. The reason I’m not offering to paint yet is because I don’t want to let anyone down and make them wait. Someday, when I’ve got the system and all the right gear, I’ll be ready for that.

Again, you guys are all so cool and supportive...I appreciate it and you guys. Truly, this is a fun hobby to share with cool people who I love to see get stoked as much as I get stoked.

Back