ANH Buckets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Udated Interest List

Adam1138 (4) Fully Loaded *no decals
d.r.37 (2) Fully Loaded
ZE_501 (6) Fully Loaded
mancutd (7) Fully Loaded
Spudtrooper (1)
Tworivers (2)
Bravomite (2) Fully Loaded
Agoinstes86 (2) Fully Loaded
Uncannyx (4) Fully Loaded
TaliBane (1) Fully Loaded
TonTon (2) Fully Loaded
Paulcarson (3) Fully Loaded
mah45 (3) Fully Loaded

PAID

ZE_501 (6) Fully Loaded
Adam (4) Fully Loaded *no decals
d.r.37 (2) Fully Loadedutd (7) Fully Loaded
mancutd (7) Fully Loaded

Udated Interest List

d.r.37 (2) Fully Loaded
ZE_501 (6) Fully Loaded
mancutd (7) Fully Loaded
Spudtrooper (1)
Tworivers (2)
Agoinstes86 (3) Fully Loaded **revised
TaliBane (1) Fully Loaded
TonTon (2) Fully Loaded
Paulcarson (3) Fully Loaded
OhHellNo (1) Fully Loaded
mah45 (3) Fully Loaded

PAID

ZE_501 (6) Fully Loaded
Adam (4) Fully Loaded *no decals
d.r.37 (2) Fully Loadedutd (7) Fully Loaded
mancutd (7) Fully Loaded
OhHellNo (1) Fully Loaded

I'll be watching your Hero project with great interest as well, Solo.

You'll be a hero to the one-sixth trooper community! :lecture

Thanks, ZE_501!! Top honors....not worthy.

But as an update I will be making new molds on Wednesday, including the speaker mics. The first mold fried as it got dried out and started ripping after about 30 casts. I was only able to get about 23 good casts out of it. So I am trying to cherry pick the best helmets for the customers. I'm keeping the first cast for sentimental reasons....but I made a lot of mistakes and wasted a lot of casts (and helmets) learning the best way to rotocast and to get a thickness that works best.

So for some of you you're going to have to sand the inside by the eyes a little bit to get the lenses out....if that's what you want. I'm not sure who wants to paint lenses or cut them out....at the end of the day you can do which ever you prefer, but I don't want to get that personal with your helmets.

Please let me know if you are cool cutting out the base of the helmet or if you want me to do that, I can at least cut out the bottom plug. The inside of the helmets have uneven distributions of resin as the plastic hardens too fast to spread in an even helmet each time....some are better than others...easy to sand out with a Dremel.

** Be sure to have a long neck on your Dremel because you can sand the base around the helmet off if you're not paying attention....I learned the hard way.

Playing around with a bad cast. I put stickers on plastic for lenses..just to see what it looks like. These also work well on sandtroopers.

CBEE4AAD-85B3-4DD0-8ED8-E403FEC7DC93.jpg

8BCEC918-51A8-4D85-A148-8AC19BE1B59B.jpg

3F97C9E7-2BAD-433F-B59B-5D4B7E315CB2.jpg

Will,

Please put me on the list for 2 of these helmets including mic tips and decals.
PM or email the details.

Thanks!

Chris

Solo those Hero helmets are looking great. :clap Definitely in for 2 of those please. Watching the progress of this project is remarkable at how close to 1-1 scale they are. On a side note I would much prefer if you could remove the base part for me on my helmets if possible please. Cheers.:)

I found my PDF file for the decals. Now I’ll head to the print store tomorrow and print a bunch off.

I found my PDF file for the decals. Now I’ll head to the print store tomorrow and print a bunch off.

Hi Will,

What type of material will you be printing the decals on just out of interest? Also has anyone tried a body swap to a slimmer body on the HT Stormie? I'm want to try and get this type of look. Any ideas / links to replacement bodies would be appreciated.

85JC1.jpg

Hi Will,

What type of material will you be printing the decals on just out of interest? Also has anyone tried a body swap to a slimmer body on the HT Stormie? I'm want to try and get this type of look. Any ideas / links to replacement bodies would be appreciated.

View attachment 379904

Hi Adam,

I am using both clear laser jet paper and inkjet, various water slide decal paper. Tamiya and others.

As far as the look of that stormy, I used the TTSlim and also mixed some Marmit armor to really help pull it off. Go back in the thread a bit...some photos were there. The photos might be gone due to photo bucket deciding to charge to display.

Hi Adam,

I am using both clear laser jet paper and inkjet, various water slide decal paper. Tamiya and others.

As far as the look of that stormy, I used the TTSlim and also mixed some Marmit armor to really help pull it off. Go back in the thread a bit...some photos were there. The photos might be gone due to photo bucket deciding to charge to display.

Thanks Will, I’ll check back in the thread although I think I’ve found one which might be just the job.

Thanks, mate. I’m hopeful to get these out soon. Speaker mic and new helmet mold created this evening.

What's the deal with payment for this? I just noticed that some have already paid. Does everyone need to pay now or are you going to send out a call for payments at a certain time when you're ready?

What's the deal with payment for this? I just noticed that some have already paid. Does everyone need to pay now or are you going to send out a call for payments at a certain time when you're ready?

No, nobody has to pay except when they are ready and want to get on the list. I will go in order of who pays first, second...etc. etc. I'm finally getting all the pieces together so these will start shipping soon....Today I print more decals and tonight I pick up a new helmet mold and speaker mics....so it wont be long before these start shipping.

If you thought i was casting and then send an invoice before shipping I can ask people to clarify who will be ready to pay upon orders being completed. I've not really done this before so i'm not sure what the expectations are.

W

*Fully Loaded includes: unpainted helmet, speaker mics, water slide decals

Udated Interest List

d.r.37 (2) Fully Loaded
ZE_501 (6) Fully Loaded
mancutd (7) Fully Loaded
Spudtrooper (1)
Tworivers (2)
Agoinstes86 (3) Fully Loaded **revised