Angry wife burns husband's toy collection (1 each week)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yup, and also if it weren't he would have grounds for a protective order from the police forcing her out of that house, and also a divorce where he'd get everything based on this video, since she threatens to destroy his property for no reason then he owns it, and then actually does it on film.

In the most extreme, he could even use it to argue shes a danger to their children (if they had any) if he wanted as she lights toxic plastic on fire in an enclosed room of their home.

Not that he'd do it, but it'd make for some good shut up and sex me up now leverage.

Yup, and also if it weren't he would have grounds for a protective order from the police forcing her out of that house, and also a divorce where he'd get everything based on this video, since she threatens to destroy his property for no reason then he owns it, and then actually does it on film.

In the most extreme, he could even use it to argue shes a danger to their children (if they had any) if he wanted as she lights toxic plastic on fire in an enclosed room of their home.

Not that he'd do it, but it'd make for some good shut up and sex me up now leverage.

I would take any leverage I could get in that scenerio :lol

Bad idea. She might not walk right for a month, and depending on how angry he was, other bodily functions could potentially be interrupted for equally long.

I bet this chick is one of those broads who falls in to fountains on a daily basis.

def staged but very stupid

Joey Greco said:
on our next episode....
We meet Matthew who finds out his wife has been screwing his best friend. Matthew also discovers his best friend has been filming his wife burn one of his beloved dolls each week and sharing it on You Tube.

Tune in to see matthew find the videos for the first time on the internet via Sideshow Freaks Board....

joey-greco.jpg

produced by knob. great production too. tickle me elmo on display? for shame.

Its probably the husband filming it . they just want subscribers on youtube or want their videos to go viral :dunno

I found this video extremely fishy, and didn't buy it for a second...

So yeah, basically what everyone else said!!! Tis a fake!

Real? Fake? who cares... as long as it isnt your s#!t:) Lame video... could have at least used an m80 to destroy it... or a blow torch! She is clearly an ameture at destroying things.

Back