Quantum Mechanix Viper MKII BSG Artisan Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is where the creme-de-la-creme of figure collectors hang out. I feel like I've picked up a brand new Honda and driven it straight into the middle of a Ferrari owners club meet.

Well, I really like it, but the edition sizes seem a bit high compared with the blackbird. I know the blackbird is smaller, but there were only 40. I decided to hold off for now, I'll probably be kicking myself later.....

Well, I really like it, but the edition sizes seem a bit high compared with the blackbird. I know the blackbird is smaller, but there were only 40. I decided to hold off for now, I'll probably be kicking myself later.....

did you get the BB? :wave

Man, I really want this. I kinda hate that they're offering both Adama and Starbuck versions that are so different since there's no way I'll be able to get both before they're sold out, but I'm leaning toward the Starbuck version because of the dogtag and ring and the fancier Dradis screen. Definitely gonna be a 12-month layaway plan for me when I do pull the trigger. :thud:

I have a feeling that the EJO will be signing plaques for the eventual Galactica BDR, so I'm not in a hurry for his signature.

Man, I really want this. I kinda hate that they're offering both Adama and Starbuck versions that are so different since there's no way I'll be able to get both before they're sold out, but I'm leaning toward the Starbuck version because of the dogtag and ring and the fancier Dradis screen. Definitely gonna be a 12-month layaway plan for me when I do pull the trigger. :thud:

I have a feeling that the EJO will be signing plaques for the eventual Galactica BDR, so I'm not in a hurry for his signature.

I really wouldn't worry about them selling out

Definitely gonna be a 12-month layaway plan for me when I do pull the trigger. :thud:

I might have pulled the trigger if I could have done the layaway. Unfortunately it's not an option for those of us in Canada. Qmx really needs to look into doing a flexpay option like SC.

New videos!

Starbuck Edition

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F8w62DRcaE4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Adama Edition

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FnmdQ3nRO54" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Youtube Channel :Fana Collec !

I might have pulled the trigger if I could have done the layaway. Unfortunately it's not an option for those of us in Canada. Qmx really needs to look into doing a flexpay option like SC.

they do! just email them and put your credit card on file with them. that's how I did mine :D

Back