Snake Eyes Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they probably scrapped the idea of a PF and are going with this instead. He makes more sense slimmer IMO. Looks like Arnold wearing a Snake Eyes disguise on the left.

WOW, he actually went from being a Hot Toys build to a Medi. He'd look best somewhere in between. The one on the right is too scrawny looking. True he's a martial artist, but being Caucasian, he'd have a bigger build.

I know you're kidding, but if the 12" line were dead, I've been wasting a lot of time painting for nothing. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Another piece I've had the pleasure to see in person. The paint job is amazingly done (not by me). This statue is about 1/5 in my estimate, much like the new Buffy statue line. Bigger than 1/6, but not quite 1/4. It's a great Snake Eyes edition.

I know you're kidding, but if the 12" line were dead, I've been wasting a lot of time painting for nothing. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Another piece I've had the pleasure to see in person. The paint job is amazingly done (not by me). This statue is about 1/5 in my estimate, much like the new Buffy statue line. Bigger than 1/6, but not quite 1/4. It's a great Snake Eyes edition.

Can you confirm that the piece show in the SDCC 2010 G.I. Joe panel was scrapped for this, or is a maquette / comiquette and PF being produced?

I love Snake Eyes but all I want to know is if he will display well(height wise) with my Punisher Comiquette? Obviously hes gonna be a lot smaller but it'd be cool to see the 2 of them together, similar poses too.

With the punisher being 1/5th i would think height wise it might work, but damn he is so hugely muscular and snake eyes is looking so skinny that might be a small issue, but easily overlooked im sure.

I want a snake eyes but is it 100% confirmed that ss is doing a premium format line... if so i would hold out for a 1/4 line myself.

did you paint a female Joe yet? and was she hot?

I'm disappointed. This is Snake Eyes version 1 with Timber?? Snake Eyes didn't have Timber until his version 2 suit. It just doesn't make sense. Total Non sequitur it seems to me. Plus, the Version 2 outfit was always my favorite. To me, the version 2 suit was a 10 in terms of a cool looking Joe, and version 1 was an 7.5. out of 10. Sigh. I'll wait for the next one.

What they should have done is make Snake Eyes version 1 as a PF, because that outfit would lend itself best to a cloth outfit, because it is baggier with a sweater. They would make Snake Eyes version 2 in a comiquette, because the version 2 suit is more spandex like, and wouldn't look right in real cloth at that scale. Plus, with the scale down to 1/5, adding Timber would make for a much smaller piece overall than it would for a PF. I'd be curious what reasons they had for not doing this.

it is snake eyes, there WILL be more.

That being said this is a definite and I hope it is huge. I have enough smaller snake eyes statues.

Back