Angel PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I tried to FORCE the sword into his hand before realizing that the end of the blade's handle came off. :rolleyes:

It could have been ugly if I continued to force it. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Well is it's any comfort I also can't seem to use the tracking number for mine, and he hasn't turned up yet either.

Maybe he'll turn up on Monday now, as I believe Parcel Force don't deliver on a Saturday.

I'm sure mine will turn up on Monday too. I can't use the tracking number though. I can't wait! But I'll have to, since I won't be home until 22th dec. :confused:

I'm sure mine will turn up on Monday too. I can't use the tracking number though. I can't wait! But I'll have to, since I won't be home until 22th dec. :confused:

mine better be here monday, im hoping my little bro wil be in to sign for the package since im at college all day on monday!

Well it's Monday, and that tracking number still doesn't show anything. I'm getting the distinct impression that he's not going to turn up today either. :confused:

Well it's Monday, and that tracking number still doesn't show anything. I'm getting the distinct impression that he's not going to turn up today either. :confused:

Mine's not turning up today either. It seems to have suffered a delay. Darn Spanish customs. I expect it to be here in a couple of days. I hope yours turns up soon too sue, even without tracking information.

It all seems really odd. I don't know why the tracking number doesn't work either. I didn't have all this trouble with dear old Spike.

Trust Angel to be a pain in the arse! :rotfl

It all seems really odd. I don't know why the tracking number doesn't work either. I didn't have all this trouble with dear old Spike.

Trust Angel to be a pain in the arse! :rotfl

Hehe, nice choice of words there Sue! Tsk Tsk

I emailed Sideshow for a 3rd time yesterday, literally as soon as i sent the email and refreshed my tracking page, it started working! and is now out for delivery.

its taken its sweet time though

Wayne

was u able to track yours using your tracking number?
mine doesnt seem to want to track
AND im p/o'ed did you pay for yours on flexpay? i paid for mine with a credit card, and i still dont have mine. i got my tracking number on the 5th!! its ment to take 1-2 days, today is the 2nd day!

better be here tomorrow

Wayne

I was and i did use Flexpay

He's turned up!! Finally thank god, and he wasn't damaged either!

I like him. Not as much as Spike because the costume isn't as good and the human face is off, sorry it is. There is a likeness there but it is rather hampered by the awful 'over the top' forehead creases.

The vampface is gorgeous and it's better then the Spike version I believe. Really well done.

The stance still makes poor old Angel look like he's pregnant, but there's not a lot I can do about that apart from re sculpt the whole body myself and I'm not doing that!

I will dirty down his shoes though when I have the time, and recast the human head and remove the wrinkles and then see if it's made it better of worse.
All in all I think considering the 'weak' costume, he's wee bit overpriced for me, but I'm glad that I got him as it will be the last PF I'm getting as these sort of things are faaar to expensive for the likes of me!

He's turned up!! Finally thank god, and he wasn't damaged either!

I like him. Not as much as Spike because the costume isn't as good and the human face is off, sorry it is. There is a likeness there but it is rather hampered by the awful 'over the top' forehead creases.

The vampface is gorgeous and it's better then the Spike version I believe. Really well done.

The stance still makes poor old Angel look like he's pregnant, but there's not a lot I can do about that apart from re sculpt the whole body myself and I'm not doing that!

I will dirty down his shoes though when I have the time, and recast the human head and remove the wrinkles and then see if it's made it better of worse.
All in all I think considering the 'weak' costume, he's wee bit overpriced for me, but I'm glad that I got him as it will be the last PF I'm getting as these sort of things are faaar to expensive for the likes of me!

mine just turned up too!
i think hes great
Ok, the human head isnt great, but i will try and fix that.
the costume....i still dont love it, but im not sure if im willing to remake the whole thing, but we will see lol
Wayne

Redoing the costume is always a big problem with these sort of things I fear.

I'd love to have a body that had his arms out in front of him, but to get a costume to fit him would cost the earth, and I'm crap at sewing myself. :rotfl

I've checked the arm and it doesn't seem like a break so maybe its just come unglued or it's meant to be that way cause i don't think it's possible to get the coat onto Angel without his arm than folds behind is back being moveable.

Yes, it will just be that.

These figures are made with certain 'lift off areas' and his arms are probly just such things.

If you're feeling adventurous you could try getting his jacket of and re gluing the arm back.

I got Angel today! I can't believe it, I thought I had selected my home address for it to be delivered, but I didn't and I was so shocked when i saw the delivery guy with a huge box for me today a my apartment. I don't know how I'm going to take Angel home!

Anyways!, He is stunning. I knew I'd love it, but he's awesome. The vamp head is a work of art, I'm in love with the pose, so defying, smart, elegant! I'd post pictures if my camera wasn't broken! Anyway, I gess we've seen enough ;)

He is stunning. I knew I'd love it, but he's awesome. The vamp head is a work of art, I'm in love with the pose, so defying, smart, elegant!

Well put... my thoughts exactly. :D

I know I've been ridiculed for doing this, but I had to pick between the Angel PF and the Darkness PF (I couldn't afford both) and I picked Angel. And I don't regret my decision. :D

Well put... my thoughts exactly. :D

I know I've been ridiculed for doing this, but I had to pick between the Angel PF and the Darkness PF (I couldn't afford both) and I picked Angel. And I don't regret my decision. :D

I had to pick Angel over Darkness as well, and I don't regret it either. I am in awe with Angel. Anyways, I might pick up Darkness now that's offered in second chance... but it's not for sure, I have to decide if the exclusive accesory is worth the extra extra money and wait...

I managed to take a couple of pictures. My Angel is #250 :)

angelpfsw8.jpg

Congrats on getting him, guys. :clap

I chose Angel over Darkness as well. It just made more sense to me. Darkness tips the coolness scale quite a bit, but I was never that big of a fan of the film. At last, not compared with my loyalty to the Buffy/Angel saga.

Back