Anakin Exclusive comes with....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping for the Sith Eyes head, but this is kind of kitchy. Feels like a tip-o-the-hat to Hasbro. I'll definitely display it!

You know, Hasbro has mini Hologram figures just like the Sideshow one, (maybe a little bigger) that are coming out in the next wave of Star Wars 3 3/4" Star Wars figures, they are random pack ins. And I believe one is Sidious. So if you miss out on the exclusive Sideshow one, the Hasbro one could be used as a substitute.
Personally, I would've preferred Sith eyes or hair molded with a head set in place as the exclusive.

I noticed there was no Mini Binoculars in the description, I would've thought all Jedi have them, but maybe it's an unofficial piece of Jedi Equipment.
Didn't Obi-Wan use them in ROTS?

hairlesswookiee said:
dooku's saber would've been better. especially so you can pose him with the dooku 12" (you know its gonna happen eventually) and take off his hands.

I have to say that the Hasbro Dooku is one of their better figures. The headsculpt is actually very good, plus it uses the better body.

screamingmetal said:
You know, Hasbro has mini Hologram figures just like the Sideshow one, (maybe a little bigger) that are coming out in the next wave of Star Wars 3 3/4" Star Wars figures, they are random pack ins. And I believe one is Sidious. So if you miss out on the exclusive Sideshow one, the Hasbro one could be used as a substitute.

That's a good idea, probably even fit on his palm better.

Next to Anakin, the hologram didn't look like 2.25"...more like 2.25cm. I realise it's only a prototype and the pic could be deceptive but did anybody else think it looked, eh, tiny?

Customikey said:
I was hoping for the Sith Eyes head...
I was hoping for Giles.

gls.jpg

It's a little Gummi emperor!

edit - I should have read the thread first - not exactly an original idea, harumph...

Last edited:
I sort of feel like the robot arm (which looks amazing!) was going to be the exclusive, but they changed their minds and quickly did up the hologram-thing. It's all good. I'm looking forward to receiving it!

Or perhaps Dooku's saber was going to be the exclusive and they decided - "well that's lame 'cause we're eventually going to do Dooku."

Darklord Dave said:
Or perhaps Dooku's saber was going to be the exclusive and they decided - "well that's lame 'cause we're eventually going to do Dooku."

Yeah, not much point in having Dooku's sabre without Dooku himself.

Heehee. You said, "do Dooku." :dump

Customikey said:
I sort of feel like the robot arm (which looks amazing!) was going to be the exclusive, but they changed their minds and quickly did up the hologram-thing. It's all good. I'm looking forward to receiving it!

If people went ape over Lukes blaster, they would have burned cities if Anakins robot arm was the exclusive.

Anyone know if the Holo Sidious will be able to fit on or connect to Anakin's Holograph projector? It would look similar to Commander Cody's scene holding the portable projecter when Sidious told him to execute order 66.

I guess this means a Commander Cody won't come with a Sidious Hologram unless it is a different sculpt/size.

Edit: For those that missed out, you may want to track down this figure
https://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/swsaga/saga-dooku_card.jpg

The holo Sidious is about the same size, maybe a little bigger or smaller, as the Sideshow one.

Last edited:
I dont like the idea of getting holograms as exclusives all the time. One blue gummy bear is quite enough, thank you very much :eek:

Back