An amazing lady lost, but not forgotten.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eli26

Super Freak
Reaction score
My amazing soon-to-be 96-year-old grandmother Gertrude Grace passed away in the afternoon. She will now join my father and my grandfather in Heaven. Her family stayed with her until the very end. I love you grammy.

My amazing soon-to-be 96-year-old grandmother Gertrude Grace passed away in the afternoon. She will now join my father and my grandfather in Heaven. Her family stayed with her until the very end. I love you grammy.

So sorry, Eli! Just know she lived a good long life and she's with her loved ones again.

Big :1-1: to you!

Sorry for your loss. Enjoy that fact that she was able to see so much time here and what she must have experienced during that time.

Very sorry for your loss Eli. I lost my grandmother a few years ago. Losing a loved one is never easy no matter how old they are. I pray that you and your family can get through this difficult time.

My condolences, Eli. My grandmother passed away in April, and it was pretty devastating since no one even expected it.

I hope all is well with you and your family.

Back