Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, wasn't there just a post here from someone saying it was "in stock" and they'd just gotten theirs? :confused: :lol

Yeah, someone did get one from Amok. It was in the Return of the Living Dead thread.

I revived this thread though so people can post some pics if they got one.

I'm dying (pun intended) to see what it looks like and how the quality is on it. :)

I was the one who posted saying I had received one. He looks pretty sweet. The eyes are a bit googly but oh well, it's a nice figure. They shipped him very fast.

A buddy of mine ordered 2 cases of these directly from Amok Time well over a year ago and he has not yet received it.

same here bud. did you pre-order it ?

i've heard they have a whole line of klowns sculpted if they can just get them going ! i've a feeling it will prob be like Sota..we may get one and then they're done though.. :/

Yeah he's on pre-order. That'd be sweet if they did a whole line of them but if not atleast I still got the one from sota I guess.

Gort!!! Gort!!! Gort!!!

Man, I've wanted a 1/6 Gort for a long time... he looks pretty good. I'm definitely going for that one :rock

Even though Amok Time seems to have abandoned much of their 1/6 offerings I'm still super stoked I was able to get a 1/6 Gort and Klaatu :rock

Even though Amok Time seems to have abandoned much of their 1/6 offerings I'm still super stoked I was able to get a 1/6 Gort and Klaatu :rock

Are you referring to the 1/6th Gort and Klaatu that were released a few years ago? Or is there another version coming out?

Sean

Are you referring to the 1/6th Gort and Klaatu that were released a few years ago? Or is there another version coming out?

Sean
No new version coming out. That older one is very nice though.
They may have loads of issues with other items...but Rondo Hatton and Sun Demon were/are great releases. But dang them for cancelling It and Masque of the Red Death Vinnie.:gah::lol

I will lament not being able to get It! for a long time.

I will lament not being able to get It! for a long time.

I was so annoyed about not being able to get the Tom and Joy Masque of the Red Death or Vincent Price Presents figures....that I bought their House on Haunted Hill kit from Resin Crypt. Gotta have that Likeness somehow, eh?:lecture

image-HD.jpg

I was so annoyed about not being able to get the Tom and Joy Masque of the Red Death or Vincent Price Presents figures....that I bought their House on Haunted Hill kit from Resin Crypt. Gotta have that Likeness somehow, eh?:lecture

image-HD.jpg

I picked up the old The Raven version of Vincent.
The real disappointment was It!

?!
Ok, so a new Gort and Klaatu 1/6 set of figures is being released? Wow! I hope they do Gort a bit more accurately this time. Who is making it, Amoktime? Any photos? Tentative release date? Where was this announced?

Sean

No new version coming out.

?!
Ok, so a new Gort and Klaatu 1/6 set of figures is being released? Wow! I hope they do Gort a bit more accurately this time. Who is making it, Amoktime? Any photos? Tentative release date? Where was this announced?

Sean

Ummm, no. NO new version means no new set of figures.

Back