Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish they'd just pony up and announce the cancellations and the keepers. I'm gonna be bent if I have to kitbash a Bub. But I'd hate to do so only to have him released. :mad:

I will stick by Amoktime no matter how long it takes.:D Amoktime are good people. :D

Nick

They may be good people, but they run their company horribly. I feel like I've been supportive long enough, now I feel it's gotten a little ridiculous. I just want the Blacula figure released and I don't think it's going to happen.

Let this thread die.

So I canceled my order for the Klowns..I just heard from Amok they weren't going to make the June deadline again. If they make it to production I'll be there though. I just didn't like having so old a paypal order. The fellow I spoke with assured me they take of any problems..which wasn't entirely true since I had asked about combining my orders and such in the past and they never replied. However the refund came through fine...just my experience.

The festering open sore of IT being cancelled has yet to be healed by the mere passage of time. Other than that~AT is on the ball.:lol:slap:gah::peace

Painful, YES! Which version were you really wanting, the brown, green or b & w? If cashflow at the time would've allowed, I would've wanted all three, but would've settled for the brown version. I'm pretty finicky about accuracy in terms of how it actually looked on set when filming. So if they would've only produced one, that would be the one I'd have wanted them to go with. How 'bout you?

I was really looking forward to It! As the grandfather to ALIeN I long for that and the Without Warning alien [precursor to Predator] to adorn my collection.
As for which version? I wanted all three, but if i could have only one would probably have gone with green.
I do wish they would have considered ball joints rather than cut joints but thats pretty much a moot point now.

What was the last new thing actually released from Amok Time?

Really is a shame... so much potential :monkey2 But on the plus side at least I finally got a Gort and Klaatu :rock

So June is coming up...Will Amoktime finally release Tarman?

8ball.jpg

Back