Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Night of the Living Dead's Ben, Barbara and Karen Cooper are up for pre-order!!!

Definitely gonna pre-order Ben, but I hope they replace that pump shotgun with the repeater.

DSCN8519.JPG

I think I'm probably only going to get the Cemetery Zombie from their NOTLD series... the other ones don't really do a lot of me. But the Cemetery Zombie is instantly recognizable and I think will look good with my other zombies.

I think I'm probably only going to get the Cemetery Zombie from their NOTLD series... the other ones don't really do a lot of me. But the Cemetery Zombie is instantly recognizable and I think will look good with my other zombies.

I think Barbara is very recognizable as well... Karen is too tall and Ben needs a little work...

Man! The announcements in this line just keep getting better and better!

I've posted this list a couple-of-few times before, to a mostly apathetic audience, but perhaps now it will get a better reception!

The Amazing Colossal Man (Title character)
Blood Of Dracula (Nancy Perkins/the Vampire) Check!
The Brute Man (The Creeper) Check!
The Colossus Of New York (Title character)
The Day The Earth Stood Still (Klaatu, Gort) Check!
Day The World Ended (Marty the Mutant)
Frankenstein's Daughter (The Monster)
The Hideous Sun Demon (Title character)
I Married A Monster From Outer Space (The Alien)
The Invasion Of The Saucer-Men (Title characters) Check!
I Was A Teenage Frankenstein (Bob, the Monster) Check!
I Was A Teenage Werewolf (Tony, the Werewolf) Check!
Invaders From Mars (1953) (The Mutants, The Supreme Intelligence)
It Came From Outer Space (Title character)
It Conquered the World (The Beulah!)
It! The Terror From Beyond Space (Title character)
The Man From Planet X (Title character)
Robot Monster (Title character)
She-Creature (Title character)
The Thing From another World (1951) (Title character)
Tobor the Great (Title character)

Edit: But wait! There's more!

Inspector Clay, Vampire Girl, Ghoul Man, The Ruler, Eros, and Tanna from Plan Nine From Outer Space.

Dynamo Dan McCormick from The Man-Made Monster

Richard Carlson, who created the archetypical scientist/adventurer/leading man in the character of John Putnam, in It Came From Outer Space. A Carlson figure would look great next to a Julie Adams figure and the Gill Man or, as citizen, Communist, and counter-spy Herbert A. Philbrick from I Led Three Lives. (Not monster-related — unless you count those dirty Reds — but one of my favorite TV series from the fifties.)

The cast of the Flash Gordon serials: Buster Crabbe as Flash, Charles Middleton as Ming the Merciless, Jean Rogers as Dale, Priscilla Lawson as Princess Aura, Frank Shannon as Dr. Zarkov. And: Shark Men, Hawk Men, Lion Men, Clay People, the list goes on...

Last edited:
I know they announced on their MySpace page that they would be making a Tor Johnson figure... although haven't heard any recent updates.

Oh yes, by all means do give us the dreaded gorilla thing in a space helmet with the death device known as ...a bubble blower.:lol:D:angelsmil

Sadly, I have this film in my collection too. :D

Check out Zombies of Mora Tau to see how they modified the device for some stunningly innovative underwater sequences :D

saw these at the ny comic con and I thought the frankenstien piece was the best one, really interesting pieces

HA! I just watched that thing along with the Giant Claw and the Steven Ritch Werewolf all in one glorious dvd box set. At least I think that was the set. I actually liked that film.:duh Mora Tau I mean.

yeah, just picked up the same set. The soap bubbles standing in as underwater air bubbles were priceless :D

Damn... they are picking up speed!

While were talking figures... I'm sure it won't happen as its a DC property, but I'd love a movie version from the first Swamp Thing.

Damn... they are picking up speed!

Too fast, S - Bend ahead, hidden driveway, slow down, you're running amok.

Too much too quick. My head is spinning. Really, some of these are on my wanted list, and I have ordered some, and want to order more, but they are fairly basic. I'm loving the sculpts and sculpted hands. The costumes look fairly ordinary on some. Lack of socks and shoes looking too big, are two of my beefs, and another is the price. I know, I know, if Sideshow can't keep to their old price, what do I expect. I don't know. My head is spinning.

Back