American Idol 2009!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree- the park bench performance and the board room one. just a couple of my favorite ones. they really stood out. Programs like that, really open your eyes to the beauty of the art. Make Idol look like poo. :lol

Board Room is my hands down favorite. Mia Michaels is brilliant. Last seasons's Mia Michaels Bed (guy dreaming about his lost love) was pretty freakin great.

So You Think You Can Dance is much more entertaining then Idol IMO. Dancing just seems like so much more work and effort is required.

Eh. Its just easier to watch the clip shows online or on TV about the "wild" and "crazy" events then to waste an hour watching the real thing. Saw the Bikini girl clip and the dumb Paula Abdul reaction in 30 seconds on Yahoo just this morning...

Yep, saw x-ray-thought P!tu. Best of the night was watching Ryan"douch'Secrest trying to HIGHFIVE the blind guy. Freaking priceless.

Didi anyone else think that X-ray was Pitu? :lol

Someone over on the Spawn boards said it WAS Pitu. I haven't finished watching last night's episode so I haven't seen it yet...

However a guy I went to HS with was on there. He was the herion user looking guy who sang Bon Jovi in the beginning and cried. He was an ass back then and from the looks of it he's still an ass now. This kid was so full of himself back in high school he had a convertible with the license plate "DRKDGLR"...

Someone over on the Spawn boards said it WAS Pitu. I haven't finished watching last night's episode so I haven't seen it yet...

However a guy I went to HS with was on there. He was the herion user looking guy who sang Bon Jovi in the beginning and cried. He was an ass back then and from the looks of it he's still an ass now. This kid was so full of himself back in high school he had a convertible with the license plate "DRKDGLR"...

That is awesome! So, was it really Pitu? X_ray looked to be on some serious drugs.

the chick in the bikini pissed me off.
she would never have been sent through if she had showed up fully dressed.
:banghead

and as soon as i saw X-Ray I did immediately think of Pitu.
:D

The girl in the bikini did have a nice ass but the rest of her wasn't much to look at. Her face was off. She did seem to have chicken head though.

the new judge sang the song better than bikini girl. they just put her thru to see her jump up and down.:lol she stunk :Flush

I think 'Bikini' is a plant, just to create some drama in hopes of getting the 'new' judge over and viewers returning for more between the two.

the chick in the bikini pissed me off.
she would never have been sent through if she had showed up fully dressed.
:banghead

and as soon as i saw X-Ray I did immediately think of Pitu.
:D

Check to the first point and double check to the second point. :rotfl

Watched last night. The new judge is f'n sexy.

8388dcd5.jpg

Hahaha, so I finally finished watching Tuesday Idol and saw the whole "Bikini Chick" incident. Yeah there is something really off with her. Her face is totally busted...

I'm suprised that no one has mentioned the funniest part with her going after Seacrest and him looking the furthest from interested. That dude is totally playing for the other team... :lol

I think 'Bikini' is a plant, just to create some drama in hopes of getting the 'new' judge over and viewers returning for more between the two.

Yeah she must have been a plant. Great ass though. It was just an opportunity for the new judge to sing a few bars to gain some respect, and eye candy for all the guys out there.

Back