American Idol 2009!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, all contestents go through a pre screening prior to making it in front of the celeb judges. Which means that pre-screeners have to put the terrible losers through OR tell them that they don't have what it takes, but if they want to be on TV they can make fools of themselves.

I love seeing the horrible singers, but I don't like the ones that cry as if they're surprised.

Also, all contestents go through a pre screening prior to making it in front of the celeb judges. Which means that pre-screeners have to put the terrible losers through OR tell them that they don't have what it takes, but if they want to be on TV they can make fools of themselves.

A friend of a friend tried out and there's actually multiple stages you have to go through. From what I was told, contestants have to go through 2-3 sets of preliminary judges before they ever go before the Fearsome Foursome. I'm pretty sure the the complete assclowns see the first judge only and then get told to come back just to be fodder for our amusement...

A little piece of me died on the inside when they called Tatiana back for the wild card night.

Damn good voice, too bad she's a mental case.

This season has been rough! Danny Gokey and Allison Iraheta are the only ones that have even remotely impressed me.

A little piece of me died on the inside when they called Tatiana back for the wild card night.
:lol:lol

It was oh so interesting how she was back to excited crazy mode again (as opposed to more quiet crazy mode from a couple of weeks ago). Will be interesting to see if she makes the top 12 or not.

Damn good voice, too bad she's a mental case.

This season has been rough! Danny Gokey and Allison Iraheta are the only ones that have even remotely impressed me.

Gotta put Adam Lambert up there as well. I personally think its a battle between Gokey and Lambert.

Yeah..I think a little piece of everyone died. Even Simon seemed to be upset by it haha. At least the crazy Head Band kid (Nathanial Marshell) is out for good!

Another one that impressed me actually was Jorge Nunez. His accent throws me during the song a bit, but he really has a powerful voice.

Back