AMC's The Killing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only two episodes left (technically 3 since the finale is a two-part, 2 hour long episode) so unless they plan on doing a marathon M. Night Shamalama swerve-fest of red herrings and fake twists I think it's safe to assume they won't be going in that direction. :lol

:lol

Just hope they conclude the storyline this season. :pray: :lol

They producers said this is a self-contained storyline. I really hope it gets picked up for another season.

iunno.. the numbers are just as bad as last season (averaging about 1.5 million viewers per episode). Hopefully the deal with Netflix will continue and AMC not having to foot the entire budget will spur them to do the final season/final case.

The Danish version was a 3 part series:
Series 1 - 20 episodes (U.S. version season 1 and 2)
Series 2 - 10 episodes (U.S. version season 3)
Series 3 - 10 episodes (???)

Hell, even if they branched out and did some original cases, even mini-cases that get solved in a few episodes I'd still watch. :lol

I agree with Devil. The killer is not the boyfriend but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That was some of the most depressing television I've seen in a long time.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I must be really missing something here. Why did Seward admit to killing his wife when he didn't do it? Or did he? He said he went back to get his kid and she was already dead, right? :dunno

I must be really missing something here. Why did Seward admit to killing his wife when he didn't do it? Or did he? He said he went back to get his kid and she was already dead, right? :dunno

He said from the beginning that he was innocent. But because of his history and his family's history (3 generations of convicts) the police didn't believe him.

It wasn't until the end (when his death was certain) that he was finally able to admit to Linden that he did come back to get his son because he loved him and wanted to give him a better childhood/life. He never wanted anyone to know that because he didn't want anyone inside (guards or other cons) to use that against him. Same reason he cut off his tattoo, which was the first initial of his son's name.

He didn't kill his wife. He found her already dead when he went back to get his son. She was a victim (possibly the first) of the same serial killer the police have been chasing all season. :wave

He said from the beginning that he was innocent. But because of his history and his family's history (3 generations of convicts) the police didn't believe him.

It wasn't until the end (when his death was certain) that he was finally able to admit to Linden that he did come back to get his son because he loved him and wanted to give him a better childhood/life. He never wanted anyone to know that because he didn't want anyone inside (guards or other cons) to use that against him. Same reason he cut off his tattoo, which was the first initial of his son's name.

He didn't kill his wife. He found her already dead when he went back to get his son. She was a victim (possibly the first) of the same serial killer the police have been chasing all season. :wave

Oh man, this explains so much. It all makes more sense now. Thank you. :wave

Did she show him the four rings to ID which one was his wife's?

Yes and he mentioned a scratch on the inside of the ring. But without any proof of purchase (the store had closed), it wasn't enough evidence for the AG to issue a stay.

From the episode title, you should have known what would happen at the end.

That episode was amazing... has to be one of the best written series I've ever seen. :)

Wow! The most depressing episode I have ever watched of anything!! Amazing acting. I am glad the punk CO didn't get to bag his head at the end.

Linden is going to go crazy on the killer once she catches him.

Back