Amazing Robert Shaw (as Quint from Jaws) sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamandi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's a serious display of skill
=======================

Source: https://www.aintitcool.com/node/57070

RobertShawSculptureSm.jpeg

You might think that’s a behind the scenes shot from the making of Jaws, but you’d be f---ing wrong. That is a sculpt made for Greg Nicotero by the obviously super-talented Nick Marra (with just as incredible hair work by Denise Leibee Baer).

Apparently this sucker will be a full sized Robert Shaw recreation and he will be on display at Jawsfest in Martha’s Vineyard next month and he won’t be alone. Word is Marra is also doing Roy Scheider's Brody and Richard Dreyfuss' Hooper, too.

It looks like I’ll be headed up to Jawsfest myself, so here’s the real question: What’s the best way to ship three stolen full people-sized sculptures from Martha’s Vineyard to Texas? Because one way or another those will be mine, damn it!

Jesus, look at that again. That’s incredible. Robert Shaw has returned from the grave!

If you dig this, go on over to Marra’s facebook page and tell him just how brilliant he is!

Anyway, I’m wrapping up Comic-Con coverage, but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to share that with you guys.

Back