• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/s- and -taking offers- elvis stuff, t.grove jaws, twd rick, daryl. Spawn, etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightyq

Super Freak
Reaction score
I HAVE FOR SALE THE WALKING DEAD "MERLE" BY ELVIS1976- ALSO COMES WITH A TOTAL OF 3 DIFFERENT HEAD SCULPTS. SEE PICS. SIMPLY ANOTHER ELVIS WORK OF ART..THE OTHER 2 HEADS, 1 IS WGP I THINK, PAINTED BY PROTEUS STUDIOS, .$900.... FOR ALL...OBO...

ELVIS1976- arkham batman...this really is some fine work...the body he use works great... top notch batman right here..TAKING OFFERS

ELVIS1976- batman, again awesome cape. love the head sculpt... great muscle body and suit....TAKING OFFERS

TREVOR GROVE- EXTREMELY RARE 'jaws' I THINK THERE ARE 4 SETS OF ALL 3 EVER MADE......THESE WERE PAINTED BY ONE OF THE BEST, JAKE RAHMIER.....THE GLASSES ON HOOPER ARE BY JON DUGUZMAN (FULL METAL) HE ALSO DONE QUINTS MACHETE, AND WORKING SPEAR GUN, THE SPEAR DOES COME OUT, LOOK.. MADE OF REAL WOOD AND METAL...BRODY GUN BELT BY STEVEO... ALSO THE YELLOW BARREL IS DONE BY FULL METAL...STAND DECALS BY JOE TURNER.....TAKING OFFERS... I WILL NOT ANSWER ANYTHING LOW BALL.....LIKE WOULD I TAKE $200 FOR THEM , YES IT HAPPENS, ALL THE TIME, $200 WILL GET YOU QUINTS CUSTOM HAT....I SEEN A SET SELL ON EBAY 3 YEARS AGO FOR $2K WITH A CRAP PAINT JOB, CLOTHING WAS BAD, AND NO ACCESSORIES LIKE THIS....................sorry i seen i was caps.. i am not going back to write that over, lol.....anyway here is your chance to really pick up true grails of the hobby.... the sculpts are done by one of the top sculptors around, the paint app's were done by one of the top painter's around, the accessories were done by one of the top customizers around......take all of this into consideration before presenting an offer... i am not into these for cheap. you cannot buy top quailty for cheap..thats for sure.....TAKING OFFERS

custom rick season 3 i believe- clothing is custom by IDM studios...head is WGP painted by salvador larocca (proteus)...gun belt is steveo....TAKING OFFERS

custom daryl- custom clothing by IDM stidios, cross bow custom by i forget, also the arrow tube is custom and poncho from i forget, ut very well done....walker head is from ebay by joey callahan....TAKING OFFERS

spawn custom- by ss membet ITO778. i think thats his name? very weel done, ttm-19 used, many parts,,,awesome one of a kind.TAKING OFFERS
wdmerl4_zpswkkw4bso.jpg

wdmerl3_zpszwgqyvlt.jpg

wdmerl1_zpslf76vrna.jpg

wdmerl_zpsn98psyh8.jpg

wdmerl2_zpsvsqnh0aw.jpg

wdadr1_zpsc259whzt.jpg

wddar_zpsysx39taj.jpg

wddar2_zpsk6fpvfnj.jpg

rick1_zpsvp4wfpcj.jpg

rick2_zpscdvbpqpw.jpg

wdrick3_zpspnwbyjjk.jpg

Last edited: