"Almost... There..." Luke is Processing!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some guys at Rebelscum are saying their cards are being charged and that their accounts at Sideshow say "shipping soon." If Luke ships either tonight or tommorrow night I could have him by Saturday! :banana

Yeah, I had them hold my payment until Monday when I have funds available... So they told me it may take another 2 weeks before I have it in hand. :monkey2

No big deal though, I can wait. It'll be so worth it when it arrives. Just so I can stand a few feet away in my black cloak and stare him down....

"So be it......Jedi." :D

It is too bad he might ship next week. I want him this week! It would be even worse if he shipped on Friday or Saturday because he still wouldn't come till next week. If he ships tonight (unlikely) or tomorrow he could arrive by Saturday (for me anyway).

Usually only takes about 4 days to get here from SS. So if he gets mailed out on Tuesday I should have him on Sat.

Cool.. should be here next week. Now I just need to find a place in my "toy room" to put him... and the rest of his friends coming down the line.

I have a question...

In my Sideshow account, the order status of my exclusive Luke says "shipping soon." The charge has not shown on my credit card yet though. This has been the situation for the past 2 days.

I called Sideshow and spoke to one of the customer service reps. She told me they wouldn't be charging the cards until next week when Luke starts shipping out. I told her the e-mail said they would begin "charging credit cards within the next 24 hours." She said that was a typo they would correct the next time they send it out. It should have said "we will begin processing the orders within the next 24 hours."

Does this seem strange to anyone else or is it just me? I have heard several other people saying there cards were charged, including a friend of mine. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

rainman said:
I have a question...

In my Sideshow account, the order status of my exclusive Luke says "shipping soon." The charge has not shown on my credit card yet though. This has been the situation for the past 2 days.

I called Sideshow and spoke to one of the customer service reps. She told me they wouldn't be charging the cards until next week when Luke starts shipping out. I told her the e-mail said they would begin "charging credit cards within the next 24 hours." She said that was a typo they would correct the next time they send it out. It should have said "we will begin processing the orders within the next 24 hours."

Does this seem strange to anyone else or is it just me? I have heard several other people saying there cards were charged, including a friend of mine. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

SS doesn't charge cards until the item ships. Luke is arriving/arrived in their warehouse Friday-Mon. Figure once they complete an inventory check on him (Mon-Tues day) they will begin shipping him out, hopefully Tues eve to start.

The standard SS email that "we will be authorizing your card" means they are making sure funds are covered (or they will email you for another card #) so I assume the "we will be charging your card" was sent in error.

I received the same email and my card hasn't been charged yet.

Again, according to the rep I talked to, Luke is shipping next week -- Weds or Thurs, so pjam's estimate is correct. I should have mine by Saturday, Monday at the latest.

Wor-Gar said:
Again, according to the rep I talked to, Luke is shipping next week -- Weds or Thurs, so pjam's estimate is correct. I should have mine by Saturday, Monday at the latest.

Yup, next week could be a very SW week for me. Both versions of the Maul GG statue and Luke.

I've checked my Sideshow account several times in the last several days and nowhere does it say that my "Luke" is shipping soon...

Perhaps it is because mine is the "Regular Edition" and they ship out all the "Exclusives" first? Though I did get the same e-mail as everyone else.

Back