AllisonAmy's Barbie room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dolls2011-1.jpg

dolls2011077.jpg

dolls2011082.jpg

dolls2011080.jpg

I got this one, yesterday. I'm less than happy with the face...

This is quite an impressive collection. At first, I thought it was just Barbie, but nope you have a little bit of everything. Star Wars here, a few Hot Toys there.

You're pretty much the queen of dolls.

I looked back a few pages but didn't see them, so I'm curious, do you have things like the Barbie dream house or vehicles and accessories?

Great collection.

This is quite an impressive collection. At first, I thought it was just Barbie, but nope you have a little bit of everything. Star Wars here, a few Hot Toys there.

Don't forget the LOST customs. :)

You're pretty much the queen of dolls.

I looked back a few pages but didn't see them, so I'm curious, do you have things like the Barbie dream house or vehicles and accessories?

Great collection.

Thank you! I have some pieces from when I was a kid, and I also had the Barbie mall from the 70's and I bought a replacement Barbie mall that was still in the box from ebay. When I photograph the rest of my vintage stuff, I'll take a picture of that, too. Most of what I had from when I was a kid isn't worth taking pictures of. I still have my Mego Batgirl and Isis. :)

Don't forget the LOST customs. :)

:exactly: Getting Lost customs is the whole reason I joined this forum. I'll be getting my painted Jack pretty soon, and Nek74 just finished my custom Kate. :chew

oh thats nice....nice addition...did batman save batgirl =P :panic:

I need to get a Batman to save her. I guess I need input - if I could only buy one Batman figure, which one should I get??

(I can't wait for Hot Toys Sucker Punch, either. :))

dolls2011080.jpg

I got this one, yesterday. I'm less than happy with the face...

Oh man, sorry to hear that--I pre-ordered Jade too, and was hoping she would turn out more like the Dakota Dead Cell figure. They had pictures of the final production fig, and it didn't look too bad, but yeah it was nowhere near as nice as the prototype. Even so, I had higher hopes. Unfortunately, I can't cancel my order now. :(

oh and i hope hot toys do all the girls from suckerpunch =D
i hope babydoll is amazing!!! :pray: :pray:

That's honestly the first Jack sculpt I've seen that actually looks like Matthew Fox! :clap

Something a bit off about the eyes, but miles better than anything else I've seen!

Congrats! :hi5:

My WIP Catwoman.

Any love for Julie Newmar???

dolls2-12-2011003.jpg

dolls2-12-2011005.jpg

dolls2-12-2011004.jpg

I will eventually send the head out for a re-paint. I'm looking for a better necklace and belt. Don't know if I have the talent to mod the neckline of the outfit. The Barbie body isn't as busty as Julie Newmar, but the jumpsuit looked good. It was sewn onto the body as near as I could tell.

Wow, congrats on the new additions AA! So you seem to really be branching out past Barbie. You know you are in some serious trouble now! :)

Barney is really fantastic. One of HT's best figures to date.

I really like your Locke too! That is an amazing sculpt. I take it that was done by someone here?

Congrats again...lookin' good!

Back