AllisonAmy's Barbie room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pose! :rock

I know someone that can help her...uh Batman! (duh!) :monkey3

I have to say though...that might just be my favorite in your collection and possibly the best pic too! Nice job!

Thank you!! :)

What's this?!

Batgirl trapped in an enormous curio cabinet?!

Can she escape, or will she become a permanent display?

Tune in next week to find out! Same bat time, same bat channel!

:exactly:

Some day I would love to have a dio with her dressing table & wall that spins around.

Great Pic's Amy, I keep hearing that voice on a old commercial where a customer wants in for a Sale and all she can say is "Open, Open, Open", Congrats Amy

I remember that commercial; I think it was for Mervyn's. I worked in retail for 7 years, so I just hated people like that!

Congrats on the cool Batgirl!! :clap

Congrats on the Batgirl!!

Thanks, guys! I'm so glad I have her. Everytime I have seen a custom batgirl on ebay, it seems like I am always missing out. NOT THIS TIME! :yess:

I have a Catwoman Julie Newmar head from Ada Chan and I bought this doll (on the right):

dolls2011034.jpg

I might try to eventually do my own Catwoman.

wow i never knew there were so many barbies available.. superb collection though,,
sorry if this has been asked already,but how long have you been collecting for?

wow i never knew there were so many barbies available.. superb collection though,,
sorry if this has been asked already,but how long have you been collecting for?
Hi Jutty :)

Thank you!! I have actually been collecting for over 30 years!

A lot of them are gifts from well-meaning friends and relatives, so even though a lot of them really are "just toys", I can't get rid of any of them.

Cool Batgirl pick up, and funny pose! My 4 yo girl got a "Tangled" doll, and a couple of Barbies for xmas, but she's still more interested in my "boy dolls" with the guns and swords. :p :lol

Cool Batgirl pick up, and funny pose! My 4 yo girl got a "Tangled" doll, and a couple of Barbies for xmas, but she's still more interested in my "boy dolls" with the guns and swords. :p :lol
Thanks!! That's neat that she likes the "boy" stuff. I like 'em all.

nice batgirl and Catwoman AllisonAmy

Thank you. :) Sooner or later I will get started on putting that Catwoman together.

I brought the three NiniMomo's home from work the other day. I don't think my husband noticed them in the cabinet, yet. Those were three that I had on layaway for 2009 & 2010. I'm basically on the "$100-A-Month for the Rest of Your Life" plan.

dolls2011063.jpg

dolls2011067.jpg

Also got two of the new international ones.

dolls2011070.jpg

dolls2011072.jpg

WOW!!! very cool!!! Congrats on an awesome collection!!!

Last edited:
I brought the three NiniMomo's home from work the other day. I don't think my husband noticed them in the cabinet, yet.

Funny how they miss that stuff. I've had new figures on display for upwards of a week before I finally had to point them out to my wife out of guilt! :lol

Those were three that I had on layaway for 2009 & 2010. I'm basically on the "$100-A-Month for the Rest of Your Life" plan.

Congrats! And good "plan"! :lol

WOW!!! very cool!!! Congrats on an awesome collection!!!

Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Funny how they miss that stuff. I've had new figures on display for upwards of a week before I finally had to point them out to my wife out of guilt! :lol

I'm busted. He was staring at the cabinet, today. He's laughing at me right now.

Back