ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Gravity Builder but that PIC looks waaay better than mine in person.

Kuma, you seriously take the notion of "pics don't do it justice"and literally turn it upside down.

Don't under estimate good lighting too, he's not doing anything here except taking pictures with a great lighting setup. LEDs or fluorescent lights will make colors pop and with diffusion will spread the light out so parts aren't casting shadows. It takes a lot of practice to get good at lighting and TJ has had a lot of practice.

1-223.png

I thought my toy world devastator was huge…

zqNN5uZ.jpg

This thing is ridiculous!! It's a good 4" taller than devastator!!

bvgs4df.jpg

Last edited:
FT OS is certainly better looking than the new showing from Wei Jiang. I'm still debating on though on Gabriel, but I'm leaning more towards FT.

I was at Walgreens the other day, and they had a bunch of the Kre-O figures for less than a dollar, so I picked a bunch up for the hell of it. I'm not familiar with the bulk of the Transformers these are based off of, but they're pretty cool! I like how you can put them together as either bot or alt mode. The alt mode of the Sharkticon is hilarious.

bcsf0OH.jpg

Can't wait!

MP-Dinobot-Beast-Mode-02.jpg

Masterpiece-Dinobot-Prototype-02.jpg

G1 or GTFO Takara. Where's Jazz, Brawn, Trailbreaker, and Hound, damn you!!!

I think he looks great despite the criticism about his transformation.
Fans Toys FT-22 Koot

With and without flash.
IMG_2062.JPG IMG_2061.JPG

Finally got a cabinet to display my masterpieces and Transformers related stuff,took a quick of em,still have to pose em up now. Not sure where Im gonna display all the doubles I have,mostly all the cars. Will update later when I get it figured out. Its awesome to see all these together for the first time since I started collecting back when MP10 was released.

UAS0mhrh.jpg

Back