ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another Optimus Prime Bust:
Comes with a free cavity search...........

A man wearing a "Transformers" T-shirt who tried to board a plane at London's Heathrow airport says he was stopped while passing through security because the cartoon image showed the character with a gun, according to the Daily Mail of London.

Brad Jayakody, 30, said he was pulled out of line by a security guard who threatened to arrest him because the shirt was "offensive," the Mail reported.

Jayakody, of London, was on his way to Dusseldorf, Germany, for a business trip, when the guard joked with him about the shirt.

"Then he explains that since Megatron is holding a gun, I'm not allowed to fly," he told the Mail. "It's a 40-foot tall cartoon robot with a gun as an arm. There is no way this shirt is offensive in any way."

Jayakody did take off the shirt and put on another one from his carry-on bag instead, so he was allowed to board.

A spokesman for Heathrow operator BAA told the newspaper that "if a T-shirt has a rude word or a bomb on it, for example, a passenger might be asked to remove it. We are investigating what happened to see if it came under this category."

that's unreal!!!!!

A man wearing a "Transformers" T-shirt who tried to board a plane at London's Heathrow airport says he was stopped while passing through security because the cartoon image showed the character with a gun, according to the Daily Mail of London.

Brad Jayakody, 30, said he was pulled out of line by a security guard who threatened to arrest him because the shirt was "offensive," the Mail reported.

Jayakody, of London, was on his way to Dusseldorf, Germany, for a business trip, when the guard joked with him about the shirt.

"Then he explains that since Megatron is holding a gun, I'm not allowed to fly," he told the Mail. "It's a 40-foot tall cartoon robot with a gun as an arm. There is no way this shirt is offensive in any way."

Jayakody did take off the shirt and put on another one from his carry-on bag instead, so he was allowed to board.

A spokesman for Heathrow operator BAA told the newspaper that "if a T-shirt has a rude word or a bomb on it, for example, a passenger might be asked to remove it. We are investigating what happened to see if it came under this category."

Thanks to Bagels for the heads up on this...

Animated Ultra Magnus up for Pre-Order at Hasbro Toy Shop! :rock

836382b64a56_A400.jpg

83638a062a6_Main400.jpg

Bagles and Ill, what was the Transformers stuff you ordered last night?

Last edited:

That guard is a total ^^^^in' ass bag. :monkey4

Guard was probably a GoBots fan. F'n ******!

HEY!! :tap

I liked GoBots. :eek:

They weren't no where near as good as TFs but at least they were cheap. When you're living on a $3 a week allowence, that's a major plus. :lol

CRASHER was one tough chick. She kicked all kind of Guardian a$$!!

CRASHER.jpg

CRASHER2.jpg

One thing the Gobots definitely did better than Transformers was female characters. Compare Spay-C, Pathfinder, Smallfoot, Crasher, Snoop, Sparky,and Vamp to Arcee and Elita-1.

Yes, I know the fact that I know that makes an even bigger "transforming robot" nerd. :rotfl

I think I am in the vast minority, but I have always loved the all white Ultra Magnus(Prime repaints). Dont know why, but I love em:rock

Back