ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can appreciate Art Storm wanting to get some mileage out of the Prime tooling, but I'll be holding out for UM Megatron

I can appreciate Art Storm wanting to get some mileage out of the Prime tooling, but I'll be holding out for UM Megatron

Yeah Action Toys is reusing the underlying endoskelton, but you are getting a full set of white armor and also a full set front to back of Ultra Magnus armor. This is going to be so much fun and provide so many display options depending on which pieces to use.

I'm hoping ULtra Magnus will sell out so the company stays in business and finally makes that Megatron they revealed a few years ago.

I'm pulling for the company ArtStorm/ActionToys/Fewture I'm the only person who bought that darn Unicron floating head.

Not a fan of Beastwars but this looks pretty good

GUjRBOy.jpg

Woohoo - looks great. I'll be getting this along with Optimal Optimus. Wait if or when TT does Transmetals...

Not a fan of Beastwars but this looks pretty good

GUjRBOy.jpg

Cheetor looks fantastic, like Star Saber I think the 2 Beast Wars characters they're doing are a welcome change from endless G1 and I hope both sell in sufficient quantities to ensure some more are made....starting with Rattrap, Megatron & Dinobot.

All things transformers!!!!

Another MP Megatron, this time by dx9 (I think they made the other Galvatron?

6b5ca44ce1840842e2c9c67b86af0e93.jpg

04e6447f1914f6e06368114a6bf75adf.jpg

d6ea2cb1a50772332bf81fbb3cd12eb9.jpg

9d233a00064f9387eb7c674af4f38734.jpg

I actually think I looks better than the Maketoys one, although the legs are a bit blocky.

That's a good looking Megatron, the legs are a bit blocky but overall this might be one of the best attempts yet for a MP Megatron.

Im waiting on MakeToys to actually paint theirs and show it off. How is DX9 quality vs MakeToys?

i've got both of their products... and i'd say they are both on par with each other. no real complaints.

Appreciate the feedback. I'm waiting until after TFCON Chicago to see if any other reveals. Maybe FT Megatron who knows. I just want something that not only looks good, but also feels good in hand.

Appreciate the feedback. I'm waiting until after TFCON Chicago to see if any other reveals. Maybe FT Megatron who knows. I just want something that not only looks good, but also feels good in hand.

yeah there's no rush until you see actual reviews of things... pretty pictures only go so far.

Grassor makes other TF's look tiny, just like a Dinobot should. Can't wait for the metallic version to ship. It isn't even available for PO.

Heard a noise the other day and forgot about it, noticed something a few days later.............Masterpiece Hotrods arm on the floor.
God damn it!

Damn, hope that's not a common issue! I've been holding back on picking up Hotrod as I wanted to see the FT version, but after buying a ticking time bomb MP Rodimus I dont want to do the same with MP Hotrod.

Received XT Windcharger (toy version) yesterday and, despite the fact it looks really good on the shelf, I'm a bit disappointed with it. There are swirls in the red plastic on the shoulders, which makes the plastic look cheap. The transformation was also one of the most fiddly and nerve-racking I've ever come across, but to be fair I'm off work with labrynthitis at the minute so my motor skills aren't at their best!

If you're like me and just like to leave figures on the shelf untouched then it's a pretty decent rendition of Windcharger, if you actually interact with your figures then I'd skip this and wait for a better option. I'm half wishing I had done that but my collecting budget is getting slashed at the end of the year so I'm not able to play the waiting game anymore.

Sounds like a common known problem where the spring itself is separating the plastic and shearing. Basically even without moving, the joint is under tension and a ticking time bomb.
It was beyond functional repair so is now set in place and can't rotate.

TFSource has the metallic version, that's where I ordered my metallic Grassor to go with my metallic Guttur.

You're right, they do, and so does TCP. Ordered with zero hesitation.

Will hold on Megatron untill I see reviews for both the MT one and the DX9. Something tells me that these unusual G1 Megatron product variety means TT will soon show theirs.

Back