ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ill, what do you think about that Voltron... I never bought him, but I've always been interested in him. I have the original US versions of I, II and III... but the MP does look pretty sweet.

Hey Ill, what do you think about that Voltron... I never bought him, but I've always been interested in him. I have the original US versions of I, II and III... but the MP does look pretty sweet.
I love him, he's very sturdy and well constructed and the Die-Cast parts give him some good heft, he is leaps and bounds better than his 80's counterparts.
The 'Book Style' packaging is beautiful too, as it allows you to remove and put him back at will without ruining it. If you love Voltron you can't go wrong with this guy. :rock

Love Voltron!! :rock

I still have the Matchbox Voltron III with the lead paint.

Whenever I need a quick pick me up I just go lick him and get a buzz. :monkey5 JK!!! :lol

When I was a kid I only had Voltron III and only one of the Voltron II bots. Years later II was the final one I completed, its really hard to find the 3 robots... especially the blue one.

Sadly though, either there was an issue with the blue plastic, or I got a bad one because some of the plastic started to break right away, even though he was MISB :monkey2 Luckily he still displays well.

voltron2.jpg

I also had the SUPER HUGE Voltron I set but it didn't last long.

I kept loosing all of those dam little vehicles. :monkey3

A few years ago after my grandmother passed away and when we sold her house, I found a few of them in the cushions of her couch. I must have stuck them down there some 25 years ago. :lol

They all look great, especially Prowl. Once I get the Japanese Classics figures, I'll get these guys for sure. August can't come soon enough.

Damn, that was pretty cool!!! It would have been interesting if the movie had gone that route.

They should just remake the old Transformers movie with modern cgi, like Final Fantasy: Advent Children, that would be cool as hell!!

My thoughts exactly! Leave the Live action alone! But I wouldnt mind a remake of the animated in this CG!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

i loved the live action. i was like a little kid in the theatre. my fiancée told me she had more fun watching my reactions to the movie than the movie itself.

but I would also love to see a CG version.

Back