ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threads upon threads ago we were talking about the Revoltech Optimus prime and Megatron, so here is another shameless plug for my sales, as I'm selling both of them over in the commerce section :lol

Sad to part with these so I want them going to a good home :rock

BBTS now has the 6 foot Prime in stock, has anyone seen any pix of this thing yet???

I looked all over the TF sites and nothing.

I would really like to see how this turned out.

BBTS now has the 6 foot Prime in stock, has anyone seen any pix of this thing yet???

I looked all over the TF sites and nothing.

I would really like to see how this turned out.

me to!!! I hope it looks like crap so i dont feel bad that i cant afford it!!!:monkey3

So will ever see masterpiece autobots and Decepticons? or are the Alternators pretty much it for ultra detailed TFs in scale to the rest of the masterpiece TFs?

lol, sorry.

What I meant was - what are the odds of getting highly detailed "Masterpiece" versions of other smaller autobots like Prowl, Sunstreaker, Hound, Smokescreen etc. etc in their original G1 incarnations? Or is Alternators as close to that as we are going to get?

lol, sorry.

What I meant was - what are the odds of getting highly detailed "Masterpiece" versions of other smaller autobots like Prowl, Sunstreaker, Hound, Smokescreen etc. etc in their original G1 incarnations? Or is Alternators as close to that as we are going to get?

Well i guess no body knows this! i hope they make a **** load of MP's of at least the kick ass Auto/Decep but who knows!!! lets see who the next MP is going to be and go from there!!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

lol, sorry.

I think that for now they are focusing on the more popular characters and were able to produce Skywarp 'cause they already had the Starscream mold. Which is to say that if they can make a Skywarp, I'm sure they can make other supporting characters. I really hope to see Grimlock, Jetfire, or Shockwave next, but I'd also like to see MP versions of Prowl, Jazz, Ironhide, even Bumblebee among others! :rock

I think that for now they are focusing on the more popular characters and were able to produce Skywarp 'cause they already had the Starscream mold. Which is to say that if they can make a Skywarp, I'm sure they can make other supporting characters. I really hope to see Grimlock, Jetfire, or Shockwave next, but I'd also like to see MP versions of Prowl, Jazz, Ironhide, even Bumblebee among others! :rock

:rock:rock:rock:rock Hell yeah!!!

Bonehead has the Soundwave statue and that thing looks bad ass, paint looks very good.

P1010209.jpg

P1010208.jpg

P1010216.jpg

I also have the Megatron statue...

P1010207.jpg

P1010206.jpg

....and the Optimus Prime statue...:D

P1010201.jpg

P1010204.jpg

...both statues together. :rock

P1010200.jpg

I've had no issues with any of these statues. Megatron's head sculpt is rather bad but once you display him next to Prime, I don't even notice it.

i hear you man, but trust me, i'm not into busts at all. when you see these in person they look reaaaaaaaaallllly good. and the price is a steal.

nash said:
are the paint for these good, or are they sloppy like the GG Animated Maquettes or the DC Direct stuff....?

bagelsncheesey said:
Paint quality is amazing. I was really surprised. Nothing like GG or DCD. Still though, the ones on display were most likely protos, so could be wrong. Either way, i'm going to snag some.

Paint is EXCELLENT!!!
I also own the War Within Grimlock bust, which is the only bust released so far.

Grimlock is awesome!!
:rock :rock :rock

The paint on WW Grimlock is identical to the prototype pics so don't worry.
P1010219.jpg

P1010218.jpg

P1010220.jpg

P1010217.jpg

Back