ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out this POSEABLE Galvatron Model Kit, it's bad ass!! :rock

AHD10000.jpg

AHD10001.jpg

AHD10002.jpg

I'd like to get this and give it a shot at painting it!!

**** busts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me statues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******** ********** ******ing********** **********DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out this POSEABLE Galvatron Model Kit, it's bad ass!! :rock

AHD10000.jpg

AHD10001.jpg

AHD10002.jpg

I'd like to get this and give it a shot at painting it!!

This would be a nice purchase (and definitely for posing with the G1 Hot Rod or the Titanium Rodimus-- both of which I own:D) but I'm trying to pull back on my purchases due to an influx of SW PF's... nod nod Ill...:rotfl

AFX also has a couple of exclusive busts that aren't shown here, Starscream with coronation crown and megatron rebuilt.

**** busts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me statues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******** ********** ******ing********** **********DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hear you man, but trust me, i'm not into busts at all. when you see these in person they look reaaaaaaaaallllly good. and the price is a steal.

Starscream looks AMAZING. I saw these in person too and was very impressed with Starscream. But i don't dig Megatron's face. And I couldn't just get one bust.

:)

are the paint for these good, or are they sloppy like the GG Animated Maquettes or the DC Direct stuff....?

are the paint for these good, or are they sloppy like the GG Animated Maquettes or the DC Direct stuff....?

Paint quality is amazing. I was really surprised. Nothing like GG or DCD. Still though, the ones on display were most likely protos, so could be wrong. Either way, i'm going to snag some.

Due to space, I have been ordering all the Diamond busts. They look good and the edition size is appealing.

Not to mention the limited Seekers busts from BBTS.com

Back