ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice repaints, they look great.

BTW, I read something about a scout figure that combines with Mindwipe...what's the name of that figure and is it out in the US?

Nice sideways repaint! Are you gonna paint the "sideburns" on the side of the car mode too?
I did one just like that except i painted the lines on by hand. They were as tiny as yours too and beleive me it was tough but worth it in the end.

Nice repaints, they look great.

BTW, I read something about a scout figure that combines with Mindwipe...what's the name of that figure and is it out in the US?

It's called Skystalker and yes it's out in the US.

Nice sideways repaint! Are you gonna paint the "sideburns" on the side of the car mode too?
I did one just like that except i painted the lines on by hand. They were as tiny as yours too and beleive me it was tough but worth it in the end.

Thanks, side burns though? I applied the decals to the side behind the doors. I really wanted to try the stripes, but I decided I wanted to do decals. I was originally going to make a template/stencil and spray them on.

Botcon is going on, and Hasbro has some toy displays up. Mostly repaints, but there's some interesting stuff in there.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Blaster is a SDCC exclusive reissue, BTW. And the new Fallen is actually a remold; he has new hands and a new, more accurate headsculpt.

dsc01398_1277492056.jpg

dsc01397_1277492056.jpg

IMO, this is the only Powercore Combiner to look cool, purely because of the Mad Max vibe. :lol

dsc01410_1277492321.jpg

For you TFA fans:

dsc01531_1277496202.jpg

dsc01525_1277496202.jpg

Rodimus and Ironhide will be out this August, probably coming to TRU. :rock

And here's something special for you G1 lovers:

dsc01340_1277495733.jpg

dsc01349_1277495733.jpg

Botcon is going on, and Hasbro has some toy displays up. Mostly repaints, but there's some interesting stuff in there.

main.php

Hahaha! These will get up the noses of those Botcon elitists, since they wont be able to sell their overpriced exclusives for big bucks anymore. :pfft:
Looks better anyway.

main.php

Blaster is a SDCC exclusive reissue, BTW. And the new Fallen is actually a remold; he has new hands and a new, more accurate headsculpt.[/QUOTE]

HA Jazz is shaping up to be the best one yet, and i like that new Fallen toy, except for the stupid paint scheme...wtf is that all about?

From that lot I will definitely be getting,

Generations Dirge
Generations WFC Megatron
Generations WFC Soundwave
Human Alliance Jazz

I'm also considering,
Generations Darkmount
SDCC Exclusive Blaster

Yep, me too, except add Red Alert on there.

I already have the Henkei version but I think the Generations one compares favorably with it and I actually prefer the lack of chrome on the spoiler as it's more G1 accurate.

Back