ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to really look for it. I went to 3 different ones

I went to the only one in the entire Oslo area in Norway a few weeks ago.Not too many of them around yet,TRU are still fairly new to us.

They never carried G1 TF toys,only Bayformers anyway so.

So another month another 3 hour session on my most important Transformer purchase...

2012-09-28134835-1.jpg

2012-09-28134842-1.jpg

2012-09-28134850-1.jpg

Made some great progress & all thats left now on Prime is highlights & his gun.

Next sitting in October will see him totally finished & a start to Soundwave.

I cannot tell you how pleased I am with him, it's been painful but so so worth it :)

Neil

So another month another 3 hour session on my most important Transformer purchase...

2012-09-28134835-1.jpg

2012-09-28134842-1.jpg

2012-09-28134850-1.jpg

Made some great progress & all thats left now on Prime is highlights & his gun.

Next sitting in October will see him totally finished & a start to Soundwave.

I cannot tell you how pleased I am with him, it's been painful but so so worth it :)

Neil

Looks cool. Plus, when you are old, he will look battle damaged with all the wrinkles and veins.

:hi5:

I've always had a soft spot for Brawn, the storyline in the Marvel comics where he went a bit nuts was one of my favorites and I think he was one of the first Minibots I got after Bumblebee as well.

soundwave,
Prime's looking GOOD! :clap

Not my picture:
They are both great,i can't choose a favourite.

I prefer MP-10 myself only because he looks great next to the rest of the MP's, although I still consider MP-01/04 the only TRUE Masterpiece figure. I'd consider the rest as more "definitive" versions of their respectable characters
Here's a few more "flattering" pics of them two:lol
20110922112232488.jpg

2011092211274384b.jpg

20110922112830a20.jpg

And if you're in the US, an american version is coming to Toys R Us in a couple of weeks. It's the one to the right.
MP10-01.jpg

MP10-05.jpg

I can..Mp01 to me is far superior...screw the scale discrepansy...as far as I am concerned..all other TF's are out of scale from him.

Looks cool. Plus, when you are old, he will look battle damaged with all the wrinkles and veins.

Lol I hadn't thought of that ;)
I do have many years of shaving my legs ahead of me though...haory robots just don't work do they ;) :lol

soundwave,
Prime's looking GOOD! :clap

Thanks buddy :hi5:
I'm so chiffed with him :)

Neil

I like both,and yes the MP-01 and 04 is the only true masterpiece to me as well.Mp-10 is smaller but i got it because it goes well with the igear and classics i have under way.

I don't know why folks are trying to scalp these. They don't sell for that much more than retail on eBay, particularly after fees. Guys doing this might be making, what, a $10 profit on one? Is it really worth the hassle?

I've got on Kapow Toys list for FansProject's Warbot Assaulter ( Broadside ) so I'll have soon have another Wrecker as it looks like it's out next month :)

Last edited:
Back