ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
side by side so you can really see the difference
2353245634y5y45u65xvgnxgnj.jpg

I cant even imagine the crazy mad repaints of leader prime..Im sure Jin's will be amazing!

I picked up Soundwave today! Adding to my ROTF collection of BB, Sideways, Sideswipe, and The Fallen!

If you don't mind, I think my repaints look much better than Jin's. He created me as well, or at least inspired me to start up. Now I feel my techniques have improved. They could be better but they are getting there.

If you don't mind, I think my repaints look much better than Jin's. He created me as well, or at least inspired me to start up. Now I feel my techniques have improved. They could be better but they are getting there.

Do you have some pics of your work? Also, what would you charge to repaint the new Prime?

Do you have some pics of your work? Also, what would you charge to repaint the new Prime?

Neehar will get pics I think. The Prime would be extremely fun to paint.
$50 seems reasonable, right? That should cover time, supplies. Shipping would be an added fee though.

Like I said, I have no idea what to charge. I also want to do BB, Sideways, Sideswipe and possibly a Megatron(Voyager or leader) this summer.

Neehar will get pics I think. The Prime would be extremely fun to paint.
$50 seems reasonable, right? That should cover time, supplies. Shipping would be an added fee though.

Like I said, I have no idea what to charge. I also want to do BB, Sideways, Sideswipe and possibly a Megatron(Voyager or leader) this summer.

I will probably take you up on that after I see some of your work...I'll send you a pm later. Thanks.

Good stuff bro. I picked up a few robot replicas today during my break Ironhide and starscream. They look pretty cool i'll get the opened and snap some picks if I have time tonight.

HTS had the Fallen in stock again this morning, I was plan on calling them up to add another on my order since it was not shipped yet but after getting ready for work I checked again and it was sold out again. After watching the reviews on youtube I'm really liking the design, I wanted to keep one boxed incase the other one breaks. I hope they do make a leader class.

HTS had the Fallen in stock again this morning, I was plan on calling them up to add another on my order since it was not shipped yet but after getting ready for work I checked again and it was sold out again. After watching the reviews on youtube I'm really liking the design, I wanted to keep one boxed incase the other one breaks. I hope they do make a leader class.

Same here. The voyager Fallen fig is great but a leader fig woulf be even better.

The Fallen as a leader would be ^^^^ing awesome! I would get him, but before that we need a Voyager Soundwave, not in an earth mode, just a bigger Soundwave. He's too small.

The Fallen was in stock this morning but apparently my order at HTS was already packed so I couldn't add on....:( Oh well, Walmart better not ^^^^ up my Fallen order. If you were confused, I wanted to get another Fallen from HTS even though I currently have one on order from Walmart.com.

The Fallen as a leader would be ^^^^ing awesome! I would get him, but before that we need a Voyager Soundwave, not in an earth mode, just a bigger Soundwave. He's too small.

The Fallen was in stock this morning but apparently my order at HTS was already packed so I couldn't add on....:( Oh well, Walmart better not ^^^^ up my Fallen order. If you were confused, I wanted to get another Fallen from HTS even though I currently have one on order from Walmart.com.

What is the status on your order for HTS? Is it not yet shipped? I ordered mines yesterday and wonder if they would allow me to add another to my existing one.

My order status is "Not shipped"

The lady i talked to said it was already shipped and that their shipping warehouse is a day(24 hours) behind real time and I should get information tomorrow.

My order status is "Not shipped"

The lady i talked to said it was already shipped and that their shipping warehouse is a day(24 hours) behind real time and I should get information tomorrow.

I just got off the phone with customer service, they said you have an hour after you order to call them up if you wanted to add something else. If not and the item is not in process to ship, you will need to cancel your whole order and re order everything you want again. So there was no chance on me getting another Fallen shipped with my current order. Makes sense for faster delivery.

That looks pretty cool, but the movie accuracy doesn't seem to be there. But still it looks great for what it is.
I just got off the phone with customer service, they said you have an hour after you order to call them up if you wanted to add something else. If not and the item is not in process to ship, you will need to cancel your whole order and re order everything you want again. So there was no chance on me getting another Fallen shipped with my current order. Makes sense for faster delivery.

Oh, so I wouldn't have been able to change to order anyways. I would have canceled though, I have 2 Skids coming...ugh. I think I may sell the second but not sure yet....
2iuyniv.jpg

Last edited:
Back