ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't get enough of this guy:

7df4a139b4a94e988f05c4903259be75.jpg

Easily the best MP ever made.

Yep, just did a brand new shot of this guy and my updated crew, with Starscream now in with´em.
The presence of that bunch is insane!!!

IMG_5067.jpgIMG_5070.jpgIMG_5068.jpg

I've got the shadow fisher on my ironhide & rachet I think it looks miles better.
I wonder if they could find away to get rid of ultra Magnus flap from behind ?

Does anyone know of an easy way to remove the tamped decals on MP figures? I'd like to remove the insignia on the chest of MP-36 Megatron and replace it with a more consistent insignia style with the previous figures (similar to the clear backed one I used on Apollyon). Any advice on techniques that won't damage the grey paint underneath would be appreciated!

I'm interested in doing this as well.
Does anyone know of an easy way to remove the tamped decals on MP figures? I'd like to remove the insignia on the chest of MP-36 Megatron and replace it with a more consistent insignia style with the previous figures (similar to the clear backed one I used on Apollyon). Any advice on techniques that won't damage the grey paint underneath would be appreciated!

There's rumors of another version coming out, but IDK. I don't see TT not doing repaints on MO-36, and maybe those will have the more traditional Insignia? It doesn't bother me, but I don't know why they didn't include a third switch out chest, much like the Grapferno bros.

you guys are gonna have a tough time w/o damaging the paint underneath. pretty much all options are destructive to the paint below in some form. i'd suggest your best bet is a water slide insignia that is slightly larger than the one they put on it... won't really be able to tell it was there.

Rumors flying around about the next MPs being TB/Hoist,Blaster/Twincast,and a few tapes as well.

In the Takara designer interview in the Sunstreaker magazine article, they clearly stated that Trailbreaker and Hoist were being made. They were just ironing out design issues to ensure the differences in mold between the two were OK.

Back