ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me either, he really is a thing of beauty.

Hopefully Make Toys Jazz won't be too far behind either :)

Neil

Robot mode is perfection. I truly mean it when I say that I can't see TT doing it any better (maybe?) and FT got the robot mode down to a T.

That alt mode though. If the bot wasn't as BEAUTIFUL, this would be a pass. I'm sure TT will nail this aspect perfectly, but eve if they do, I'm not getting rid of Sovereign as Galvatron is my favorite TF ever.

I'm also getting FT's Hot Rod, as I think the bot mode beats TT's by a little bit. Again, the alt mode doesn't look as good, but that's ok, Hot Rod is another character I believe FT nailed beautifully in robot mode.

Can't wait for their sky fire and I'm very close to pulling the trigger on their Omega. If only GIGA would show SOMething! I'll take a play dough prototype!

I had to cancel these guys due to a huge pre-order but could not resist when BBTS had a huge discount on these guys - they are freaking awesome!

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

Been a long-time lurker in this thread, but never really posted here before. Decided to order the FT Sovereign. I was thinking about trying to wait for XTransbots Abaddon, as I've been pretty happy with their versions of Scourge and Cyclonus, but the Fanstoys one looks pretty impressive. Galvatron was always my favorite Transformers character, so I'm looking forward to adding it to the collection. Anyone think FT will release a version in G1 toy colors?

Been a long-time lurker in this thread, but never really posted here before. Decided to order the FT Sovereign. I was thinking about trying to wait for XTransbots Abaddon, as I've been pretty happy with their versions of Scourge and Cyclonus, but the Fanstoys one looks pretty impressive. Galvatron was always my favorite Transformers character, so I'm looking forward to adding it to the collection. Anyone think FT will release a version in G1 toy colors?
No, a representative from FT has already said that there will be no other colors of this mold.

FT Sovereign arrived in the mail, this morning. I have to say that was surprisingly fast shipping. Haven't attempted to transform it yet, but the figure itself looks fantastic, in hand.

This new Masterpiece Movie 1 Bumblebee is actually pretty nice. Any info on what the deal is with this guy? A one-off? First in a series of movie masterpieces? It's interesting to see Hasbro use the "Masterpiece" brand and announce something before Takara-Tomy. Really curious to see how he scales with the old Leader-Class "Buster" Prime & Starscream. Source.

IMG_0147-738x1024.jpg

IMG_0023_1-865x1024.jpg

IMG_0059_1-844x1024.jpg

IMG_0086_1-820x1024.jpg

IMG_0155-742x1024.jpg

IMG_0179_2-633x550.jpg

IMG_0183_2-1024x771.jpg

IMG_0194_2-1024x904.jpg

IMG_0201_2-881x1024.jpg

IMG_0057-1024x606.jpg

IMG_0118-1024x709.jpg

IMG_0025-1024x563.jpg

that does look pretty good! first i've seen it...
Pretty nice, right? What's not clear to me though is where all of the back kibble has gone in thos promo shots that's clearly visible when it was on display; either the display figure was mistransformed and the roof & windshield of the car can actually tuck inside the body (which would be awesome and make the figure twice as cool), or Hasbro photoshopped the back kibble out of the promo photos to make the figure look better than it does.

15977611_388898284793938_9176094902024982490_n.jpg

IMG_0147-738x1024.jpg

Pretty nice, right? What's not clear to me though is where all of the back kibble has gone in thos promo shots that's clearly visible when it was on display; either the display figure was mistransformed and the roof & windshield of the car can actually tuck inside the body (which would be awesome and make the figure twice as cool), or Hasbro photoshopped the back kibble out of the promo photos to make the figure look better than it does.

Hmm, looks like it's photoshopped out, what a shame. Curious if this will be in scale with the TT Masterpiece line or this will be a leader class size figure.

Back