All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jesus, no and now I neeeed one. That thing is a friggin BEAST! Nice pics again btw :clap

Yeah if you can you should pick him up, what he lacks in articulation he more than makes up for it in his imposing mass.

Gentle Giant did a bang up job with him.

I believe he's still available everywhere unlike the Marvel Select Antman that I regret not buying when I had the chance. :gah:

Screw those ebay prices on Antman.

Yeah, your pics won me over, im definitely getting him now bro - probably my next select figure.

Antman is rare now? Damn, I remember seeing loads of the exclusive version at the disney store for a while, shoulda grabbed one!

Yup there used to be a ton of the Antman at my local Disney store.

No more.

I'm going there this weekend in the hope one might still be floating around.

One more for you lol

IMG_8505.JPG

yeah I havent been back in a long time. Last time I went, they had a bunch. Ill try to stop there this weekend, if they have any I can pick one up for you bro!

And dammmmmn Juggs is an imposing m'fer! His face sculpt totally makes the figure for me man.

Thanks for the heads up, i'll be leaving for the Disney store in a few hours.

Another MS I absolutely love is the Abomination.

He is so heavy (and sharp) that if he falls off a shelf he can kill a pet or break a toe.

IMG_8940.jpg
IMG_8955.jpg

Last edited:
Well, toy hunting finally paid off...sort of. I used the Brick Seek website and found a close enough Target that had one of each: Old Man Logan, Colossus, and Cyclops. So I got 3 of the 7 in the wave. I can't believe I found Colossus in store since he's the one that ebay scalpers are gouging the price the highest. First successful toy hunt in a while.

Now throw that bad boy on ebay and gouge away! :lol

No way, I HATE scalpers. I'm so happy to have a Colossus in my collection so I wouldn't have to get the Select version. This one is much better imo. Only real X-Men need now is Archangel

Nice score kp404! I had no idea Colossus was the hot one of the wave, I thought it would end up being Logan for sure.

And damn jye, Abom looks sick... He's on my bucket list along with a few others. I used to collect these years ago, and what a difference in quality the newer ones are. Really kicking myself for selling them all off a long time ago, especially the watcher, ugh.. & Ive already rebought Thanos lol

I just recently got into Marvel Select collecting and everyone is right: these big villains are spectacular. Juggy, Sabretooth, Thanos, Mephisto, all amazing. Also, I don't collect Marvel legends Hulks or Thors because the Select line for both characters work well in scale with regular Legends. Both Incredible Hulk and Red Hulk are masterpieces.

Truth.

Nice score kp404! I had no idea Colossus was the hot one of the wave, I thought it would end up being Logan for sure.

And damn jye, Abom looks sick... He's on my bucket list along with a few others. I used to collect these years ago, and what a difference in quality the newer ones are. Really kicking myself for selling them all off a long time ago, especially the watcher, ugh.. & Ive already rebought Thanos lol

Right now scalpers have Colossus going for as high as $70 on ebay :mad:. I think its because it comes with 2 BAF pieces, one being Warlock's head

Damn, thats crazy! He'll be easier to get later for those that have patience I imagine, just like Deadpool from the last x-men wave.

Man I forget how much I loved this figure btw!

6592228658813a6000acc5228fc4a210.jpg

dammit youre gonna make me re-buy that sabretooth arent you?? lol

Nice little vid man! I got my destoyer last week and im pretty happy to say theres no really noticeable paint issues, i got lucky!

Nice to see all the love for ML and MS. Did anyone pick up the Disney Store exclusive Guardians of the Galaxy figures?

Ordered them yesterday. All the review videos show that they are amazing figures so I had to get them.

Back