All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish at least the Sentinel had already shipped out and people had him in hand before this HasLab Galactus ended. At least then we could see reviews and photos of the actual figure, and truly judge the quality and whether or not the value is there and the figure is actually worth it.

Even Hot Toys lets people down from prototype to finished product..

With the way things are (costs of everything increasing) and the corners/quality Hasbro cuts on standard ML figures and BS Star Wars figures, who knows what may happen during production.

Last edited:
Sentinel officially made it to Tier 1 unlock so Nova is a go.

Last edited:
So, Galactus is fully funded, Tier 1 (Nova) hit, and Tier 2 (new Silver Surfer) only another 1k...

Live-Stream-11 4__scaled_800.jpg

:gah:.... I'm both excited and sad at the same time. :lol

Dammit, looks like I will be $400 poorer, and maybe in 3 years (if I'm still alive) I'll have a giant Galactus that I will have absolutely NO idea where to put or what to do with!!!!

:yess:

The disease of being a collector... :monkey3

I wish at least the Sentinel had already shipped out and people had him in hand before this HasLab Galactus ended. At least then we could see reviews and photos of the actual figure, and truly judge the quality and whether or not the value is there and the figure is actually worth it.

Even Hot Toys lets people down from prototype to finished product..

With the way things are (costs of everything increasing) and the corners/quality Hasbro cuts on standard ML figures and BS Star Wars figures, who knows what may happen during production.
i agree. I didn't order the sentinel but you make a good point. I think the quality is going to be there. What i like about this is there is limited window to order
So, Galactus is fully funded, Tier 1 (Nova) hit, and Tier 2 (new Silver Surfer) only another 1k...

View attachment 535963
:gah:.... I'm both excited and sad at the same time. :lol

Dammit, looks like I will be $400 poorer, and maybe in 3 years (if I'm still alive) I'll have a giant Galactus that I will have absolutely NO idea where to put or what to do with!!!!

The disease of being a collector... :monkey3
This got a whole lot cooler. The Walgreens Surfer sells for $100 on eBay? I don’t know if this included Surfer will see the light of day on sky shelves. I was planning on displaying him with the Bowen Galactus Scale Mini Surfer statue.

I never found the Walgreens Ex Silver Surfer, and now another one is with a $400 figure I don't want... :gah:

As cool as that is, I'd still rather have Firelord. Or even Airwalker. Morg wasn't around much. Firelord had been involved in many a story. Hopefully Firelord get's released at some point. Maybe they are planning him for the FF retro wave as he was originally released back when in that series.

But.... now I can tell myself Galactus is $325, as all 3 tiers (Nova, Surfer & Morg) are figures I would've PO'd from somewhere the minute they were up.

Morg kinda sucks, but I’ll take him.

Bowen Designs didn’t even make a bust of him. I think that speaks volumes of how low on the totem pole he is.

Which is what makes him a good choice to include with a $400 figure rather than a retail released figure. These Haslabs are for the super fans and not the casual collector perusing the toy isle. Some of the other heralds have a good chance of release through other means.

And if you don’t care for him, he should fetch a pretty penny to someone that didn’t want to buy a $400 figure to get him.

What a waste... Dumb and stupid. Who in the world would ever display him with a Doom head?? Even if you bought 2 to display for some reason.. :dunno

If they didn't want to do a 4th herald, then it should've been an energy effect or something.

If they wanted to give us an alternate head, it should've been a classic helmet or unmasked Galen head.

74b0708374d476b9dbbd5a94dfb2e088.jpg

Well, at least I can stop periodically checking the HasLab page to see the number of backers. I could actually care less if this gets funded or not.

I think the number is 22k. So I'm sure it will be unlocked. I'm kinda actually hoping it doesn't. :lol

Even for free/as a bonus I don't want that dumb head... :monkey3

I kinda like it but I do think more of the tiers should have been things like this that applied to Galactus himself. 3 of the 4 sentinel tiers were things for the sentinel but only 1 of the 4 were for Galactus. The hearlds would sell fine on their own with big G on the way so I feel they were kind of wasted here. Even a fan channel box set of 3-5 heralds would have worked. Blast effects and alternate faces/heads for Galactus should have been the add ons since they’ll never get another chance to add things like that.

Back