All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1888 (3).jpg

Great repaint of the 80th version. Will definitely get.

There are also supposed to be at least 3 more. Most likely an Iron Man and Hulk. Curious to see how they will differ.

I never find anything on the shelves but stumbled across three Hydra Stompers at a local Target on Friday...pretty sweet!

Great repaint of the 80th version. Will definitely get.

There are also supposed to be at least 3 more. Most likely an Iron Man and Hulk. Curious to see how they will differ.
The fourth is a new Toad FINALLY, they are re-doing the very first Toy Biz wave.

Wonder how long Dr Strange will last for PO.

I ordered 2 for free shipping. I don't really want 2, but I can return one in store.

Now, lets see if they cancel my PO.... :slap Walmart is terrible for cancelling. They cancelled my SW BS Imperial Crosshair for no reason.

Wonder how long Dr Strange will last for PO.

I ordered 2 for free shipping. I don't really want 2, but I can return one in store.

Now, lets see if they cancel my PO.... :slap Walmart is terrible for cancelling. They cancelled my SW BS Imperial Crosshair for no reason.
I’ve never done a preorder thru them either, hopefully it doesn’t get cancelled. I ordered two, thru separate orders; one to keep, and one for anyone here that may need one (for retail + shipping, of course). A member here offered me the same deal for a Joe Major Bludd when I was in need, so I’d like to return the favor.

I’ve never done a preorder thru them either, hopefully it doesn’t get cancelled. I ordered two, thru separate orders; one to keep, and one for anyone here that may need one (for retail + shipping, of course). A member here offered me the same deal for a Joe Major Bludd when I was in need, so I’d like to return the favor.

You should've ordered the two together. That would've given you free shipping for both.

You should've ordered the two together. That would've given you free shipping for both.
I didn’t want to run the risk of them cancelling my order if there was a limit or something, as I really wanted this figure for my collection. This is the first time I’ve done a Walmart preorder, so just wanted to make sure I got it.

On a related note, I got charged for my Wolverine 5-pack from Amazon, which I’m REALLY excited for; I’m a sucker for Wolverine, especially with the awesome heads he comes with, and Wolverine enemies. Now just waiting for that new Cap to drop.

77BD6E76-BD82-40EF-B95B-67D39E2AF676.jpeg

Well, this guy was clearanced at a local Target for 13 bucks. So I just returned the $27 one and grabbed this guy for a steal. Well worth that kind of money.

Wow, great find. I was looking at picking that up on eBay, since my local stores refuse to stock anything but Eternals and Shang Chi.
Mostly the same here. In fact Odin sold out at the other Target stores at full price. For whatever reason this particular Target had four Odin marked down 50% off. I did see the new Infinity Saga Caps though. The Eternals figures are goofy looking.

Mostly the same here. In fact Odin sold out at the other Target stores at full price. For whatever reason this particular Target had four Odin marked down 50% off. I did see the new Infinity Saga Caps though. The Eternals figures are goofy looking.
I’ve been seeing people post the Eternals figures with a bunch of praise on Instagram, and the only thing I can think of is they must be getting paid. I really don’t see how anyone can be excited with the finished product of this movies design, particularly when you compare it to Jack Kirby’s work on the comic. It’s just a bunch of actors looking like themselves in some weird costumes. Don’t get me started on Jon “soft, perpetually worried-faced” Snow as the badass Black Knight - what a joke.

I’ve been seeing people post the Eternals figures with a bunch of praise on Instagram, and the only thing I can think of is they must be getting paid. I really don’t see how anyone can be excited with the finished product of this movies design, particularly when you compare it to Jack Kirby’s work on the comic. It’s just a bunch of actors looking like themselves in some weird costumes. Don’t get me started on Jon “soft, perpetually worried-faced” Snow as the badass Black Knight - what a joke.
I'm only curious about Eternals because I like all that Cosmic Space Opera stuff, and the cinematography seems good. It's got my interest more than Widow, Shang and the such anyhow. As for Black Knight, I agree, but Dane was a bit of a science wimp. I want him to get more badass when he becomes the Black Knight, but I'm not writting it off yet. I'm more worried about Captain Britain. The current storyline is an absolute joke (literally illegal mutants with the help of Saturnyne occupying Otherworld and Camelot, and King Arthur being turned into a Nationalist who's come to kick them off; Excalibut 2021 everybody!) and I fear they'll skip Brian and just have Betsy as THE Captain Britain. Man, all of my favourites just can't catch a break.

I'm only curious about Eternals because I like all that Cosmic Space Opera stuff, and the cinematography seems good. It's got my interest more than Widow, Shang and the such anyhow. As for Black Knight, I agree, but Dane was a bit of a science wimp. I want him to get more badass when he becomes the Black Knight, but I'm not writting it off yet. I'm more worried about Captain Britain. The current storyline is an absolute joke (literally illegal mutants with the help of Saturnyne occupying Otherworld and Camelot, and King Arthur being turned into a Nationalist who's come to kick them off; Excalibut 2021 everybody!) and I fear they'll skip Brian and just have Betsy as THE Captain Britain. Man, all of my favourites just can't catch a break.
I hear ya.

I believe we’ve talked about this before, but I’m a huge Nick Fury fan, so I feel your pain. Total missed opportunity by making him Sam Jackson with an eyepatch. Hell, I’ll take Hasselhoff ANY day over that nonsense. Imagine Lundgren Punisher and Hasselhoff Fury, so good, if only visually.

Back