All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Galactus needs a minimum of 14k backers at $400 before they add stretch goals.... Good news though, you can buy up to 5 maximum... :lol

Meanwhile the Sentinel was only 6k backers at $350 (I believe and its about 6" smaller) when they started to add more stuff. :dunno And the Sentinel can be an army builder for those brave enough and a big enough wallet. I don't see too many collectors even wanting more than 1 Galactus. What for? Unless your a mint in box and open collector that buys 2 of everything.

I was sooo hoping it wasn't Galactus...

I'm a life long Silver Surfer & Galactus fan, but find this hard to swallow for a plastic action figure. Plus, what the hell do I do with it. I will be waiting till day 45 to pledge, and want to see what the stretch goals will be. If they start adding in the Heralds, I will most likely be in...

Last edited:
Since Haslab thinks that Europe only consists of UK, does anyone know what to do it you are so unfortunate to live in the outskirts of Haslabs Europe (mainland) and want to order this (just one, for little old me)?

TNI reported they already accumulated $3,600 from just yesterday

people are backing this Galactus ..this will happen..I’m not paying that price… but it’s going to be released :lol

I'm not a fan of all the extra details on Galactus, not surprising though since they did the same on the Sentinel. I want classic looks, not this.

Since Haslab thinks that Europe only consists of UK, does anyone know what to do it you are so unfortunate to live in the outskirts of Haslabs Europe (mainland) and want to order this (just one, for little old me)?
You’ll want to wait for Zavi or some international distributor to order from. Domestically, it was around $200 just to ship the Jabba Sail Barge Haslab. The shipping could easily be more than the figure to ship.

I haven’t heard Hasbro officially announcing anything yet for international distribution but would image they will announce that soon. Zavvi is who they partnered with last time I believe so I would imagine they’d go with them again.

From today
bbOXLxL.jpg

E7ZHK11XsAUoJxC

E7Zi0x1XoAAYyUp

E7ZIKa1XoAM-7_7

E7ZIDOqXMAM2JoG

E7ZHimhWYAU_vGy

E7ZG5zXWQAYPmpU

E7ZJcp1XsAEgzc6

E7ZL4oiXIAQNAGH

E7ZNJFtXsAIIpIv

Last edited:
Made sure to order Tigra!
I actually have two on order, just want a second to keep carded.
The rest of that crap, I'm not interested.

Well I’m shocked..TNI reported $9,000 worth of Backers for the Galactus so far :horror

I guess many people would rather invest in $400 figure that hasn’t even been made yet when they can get a decent HT 12” for that price :lol

Back