All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WalMart Comic Con exclusives going up tomorrow I guess.

Cable and maybe that Deadpool 2 Pack.

Here is the link to the Wal-Mart Comic Con ML EX Countdown

https://www.walmart.com/cp/collectibles/5967908

k2-_9f068ab7-a034-4a73-826f-9dbbe0159299.v1.jpg

Which Cable? Which Deadpool 2-Pack? I can?t seem to find pics online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Cable? Which Deadpool 2-Pack? I can?t seem to find pics online.

mldeadnegasonic.jpg

rztp3oz41ji41.jpg

I hope they’ve updated Domino, since her figure looks nothing like Zazie Beetz. They updated their new Fassbender Magneto so I have hope.

Last edited:
Whether it's a SDCC Comic Con Hasbro exclusive or Wal-Mart the two main exclusives are X-MEN related. People are speculating it is

Movie Domino
MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-DOMINO-Figure-oop.jpg

and Movie Cable as the Wal-Mart Exclusives
MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-CABLE-Figure-oop.jpg

and the Hellfire Club box set as the SDCC EX

there's also these two

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-DEADPOOL-NEGASONIC-TEENAGE-WARHEAD-2-PK-oop-2.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-DEADPOOL-NEGASONIC-TEENAGE-WARHEAD-2-PK-watermarked.jpg

Im personally more excited about the comic-related stuff. they can screw the pooch on the live action stuff, Ill still collect it. but probably wont display them with my main collection.

FTW
Header-Most-Powerful-Hellfire-Club-Members-Ranked.jpg

Please Marvel don't censor the cleavage. Kids don't even pay attention to stuff like that, it's for adults.

Those two packs were both confirmed to be Walmart exclusives when they were announced a few months back, I think. I doubt they’d change them to SDCC exclusives, Walmart is probably just grouping them in to have more product for their “Walmart Collector Con” - what an oxymoron. :lol

Thanks guys.
Do we know what the upcoming comic exclusives are? (I only collect the comic and retro Legends)

I’ve preordered the fox X men figures, the magneto costume doesn’t match the mckellen head sculpt which is a little annoying.
I love the mystique though but in keeping with the two head sculpts a Lawrence version would have made sense.

I’d like to see a movie jean, storm, cyclops and wolverine (in black) in a box set.

So... Walmart just started taking preorders for their Con Exclusives, but the Hasbro stuff just has the Hasbro logo pic and the descriptions are blank... You can see what franchise each is from, like Spiderman or Star Wars. Cannot tell what to preorder.

For that Cable to be properly scaled with your ML collection he really should have been a 3.75 inch figure.

:lol

I think all the ML movie based figures look awful.

I only go for the comic book figures of the characters I like. And mostly only the classic looks at that. The Venom Cap looks cool, but I don't need venomized characters. Venom is so over used and played to death in the comics that I find everything dumb now. A venom god like overlord and all the nonsense over the years. I stopped reading comics around 2000. I laugh at the crap Marvel does now.

Hasbro will make endless "Venomized" figures and even a 12" toyline dedicated to symbiotes, but won't make a single Tom Hardy Venom. :dunno

Cable looks great. I'm surprised he wasn't in a two-pack with Domino. I wonder when she'll go up? No Deadpool and NTW preorders either.

So I?m guessing the SDCC exclusives will be a movie X-Men box set and a Hellfire Club box set

Back