All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A HASLAB Giant Man, Living Tribunal, Fing Fang Foom and Galactus need to happen

26f19c3d0be3b495d942db4983fa549a.jpg

I don’t think rocket blasts for the feet would be a worthy addition because of the size and weight of the figure. I don’t think they’d be easily used for display. Hand blasts would be welcome though. Battle damaged parts is what I’m personally hoping for though. Hard to say if the Master Mold head is the best of the unlocks or just a warm up.

Maybe they could get around that with a giant size flight stand as seen with the MCU white costume black widow figure

I don?t think rocket blasts for the feet would be a worthy addition because of the size and weight of the figure. I don?t think they?d be easily used for display. Hand blasts would be welcome though. Battle damaged parts is what I?m personally hoping for though. Hard to say if the Master Mold head is the best of the unlocks or just a warm up.

Yeah unless they provide a good dynamic stand, the rocket blast for feet is indeed tricky. And yep, personally my top list are the hand blasts fx and a battle damaged parts. It's already 7500+ backers now, so the next unlocked tier is very close.

Well geez... Now I kinda want to use the Master Mold head and keep my smaller Sentinels to pose around him...[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well geez... Now I kinda want to use the Master Mold head and keep my smaller Sentinels to pose around him...[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a lot of people that were going to sell off their old sentinels are having second thoughts now with the option to make this one master mold. Instead of going down, those might actually keep it go up in value rather than down like we thought just a few days ago :lol

So is this the start of $25 MSRP for Legends?

I don't think so. These commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the first X-Men film. The individual figures for both the MCU's 10th Anniversary and Marvel Comics' 80th Anniversary were also $25 each. I assume that's what we're seeing here as well.

Just preordered those Fox-Men. They look great.

I heard the Deadpool 2 figures are going to be Walmart exclusives though, so that really sucks.

I hope that rumoured Hellfire Club box set comes to fruition.

All this makes me want to dance

https://youtu.be/j1BNcSBApOU

Got damn I forgot how much I loved this song and the 80s / 90s

All this calls for a celebration

Cool print I found in the basement while cleaning

I don?t even know where this is from

DFI0Hrq.jpg

I wonder if they will do more of the FOX XMEN

Deadpool Colossus would be welcomed

Do you think it’s likely they’ll make more X-Men figures, or will this current assortment be it for now?

I’d love DOFP Quicksilver, X2 Nightcrawler, Lady Deathstrike, Cyclops, Iceman, Rogue, Kitty, etc.

I don?t think they?ve released an Age of Ultron Quicksilver

I guess now they can release both alternate figures for each actor

Back