All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I am sure it will be gone by the time I can reasonably be expected to check the site. The only thing that gives me any hope is that I expect Lego to milk this release for all it's worth. So one would think there will be multiple chances to order one.

Logging into the UK version of the Lego online store and checking the Falcon order page shows a message that reads "Early Access for VIPs starts from 7:30 am on 14th September."

Take that for what it's worth.

Logging into the UK version of the Lego online store and checking the Falcon order page shows a message that reads "Early Access for VIPs starts from 7:30 am on 14th September."

Thanks, it's not solid but it's something. I'll get up tomorrow AM and check.

It's been next to impossible to find any hints or discussions on when this set might drop. So your lead is as good as it gets. Thanks for looking into it.

Did some more digging...found this on LEGO's official twitter...

Approximate timing is EMEA - AU - NZ: September 14th 7:30AM BST (8:30AM CEST, 3.30PM AEST)
NA: September 14th - around 8AM EST

So looks like 8am...but I'll be checking around 7:30 just to be safe. Least I can stop for now. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Did some more digging...found this on LEGO's official twitter...

Approximate timing is EMEA - AU - NZ: September 14th 7:30AM BST (8:30AM CEST, 3.30PM AEST)
NA: September 14th - around 8AM EST

So looks like 8am...but I'll be checking around 7:30 just to be safe. Least I can stop for now. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

I actually just found some similar info. Looks like everything points to a 7 to 8 am order window. See you gents in the morning.

Back