All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, nuts. I was.considering the F-14, but I'll pass then and hope Lego eventually does one, even if it isn't Top Gun themed.
Lego doesn’t make real-life military vehicles. They had an Osprey set they were going to release a few years back and scrapped after a few sets had already been delivered to some small retailers after they realized it was really only used as a military vehicle. So I think the chances of an F-14 are essentially zero coming from Lego.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/mighty-trending/lego-cancelled-v22-osprey-set/

Lego doesn’t make real-life military vehicles. They had an Osprey set they were going to release a few years back and scrapped after a few sets had already been delivered to some small retailers after they realized it was really only used as a military vehicle. So I think the chances of an F-14 are essentially zero coming from Lego.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/mighty-trending/lego-cancelled-v22-osprey-set/
Thanks, that's highly unfortunate - it looks like I'll need to get the COBI and take my chances...

Does anyone know if Amazon or Target will carry the new 75356 Super Star Destroyer set? My area Target does not have a tag up and it's not on Target.com.

Does anyone know if Amazon or Target will carry the new 75356 Super Star Destroyer set? My area Target does not have a tag up and it's not on Target.com.
It sold out on Lego Australia before lunchtime on day 1. I'll get it eventually...

IMG_1278.jpg
IMG_1277.jpg

That Batcave is cool. Wouldn't fit in my collection, but wow!!

I just got done with the UCS AT-AT and at first glance I wasn't blown away by the new X-Wing - but the more I see, I'm thinking I might have to snag that.

All the $400+ giant sets out of nowhere the past couple years are getting kind of insane. Love to see them embrace the larger scale but, at the same time, they chose one of the worst times economically speaking to start churning these out lmfao

Gotta say I’m not really a fan of this design. Feels like they could have made a much more robust cave diorama instead of using so many of the allotted pieces to build that whole front bat symbol “cover” section. And where’s the Batskiboat? Also none of the mini-figs have leg printing which seems cheap for a $400 set. Ah well, money saved.

I still adore Bionicles 🙌 Recently picked up a few Glatorian vehicles I missed out on in those later days.
Also love seeing that Hahli—the Mahri line was SOO good

Back