All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6s8s57.jpg

6s8s1w.jpg

6sef4n.gif

:lol :love: Where is Dino!?
Is there a parallel Jetsons set? Skypad Apartment? With George, Jane, Judy, Elroy, Astro, Rosey, and flying car?
6sef96.gif

Last edited:
Zavvi looks like a minefield of bad consumer scores and reviews. Has anyone even had success buying from them?
Here is the deal with Zavvi, they are fine as long as you don’t have to deal with them. The second there is a problem with an order they can be terrible to deal with, mainly poor communication, they will string you along ad nauseum. Their prices range from terrific, if there is a sale on, to terrible, really inflated preorder prices. I can see why they might have bad scores but people seem to only rate companies when they are wronged. I will continue to use them because I don’t buy expensive items from them they are low risk. I bought one figure from them, Two-Face, with no issues, because it was over 50% off.

Very impressive set. I dislike that it has so many stickers, but they really nailed the shape. That Mando minifig is great. I tend to skip UCS sets, but I might get this one.

Actually, they are from iDisplayit. I find them much better than other companies I have used with a really good customer service. I know they do a first-time buyers discount if you go with them. Also got 5% off last time with KEEPITSECRET.

Lighthouse
Disney Castle
Interesting. They look exactly the same as the ones from Wicked Brick and are basically the same price (10 or 20 bucks more depending on the item). Probably have the same supplier. Wonder if there's a way to buy directly from the supplier and skip the middle men?

I have yet to put together my displays for my UCS Lego Star Wars collection. Currently sitting on glass shelves. They look great regardless. Yours has the extra touch to it that just makes a statement.

Here's my UCS Lego Star Wars collection:

20221001_100503.jpg

Thanks

Thanks, reading those though has put me off. The better reviews say they are not as good as Lego and certain sections don’t hold together and can fall off/apart.
Ah, nuts. I was.considering the F-14, but I'll pass then and hope Lego eventually does one, even if it isn't Top Gun themed.

Back