All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6892C9A7-4803-4D06-A7EE-18C0C82723F3.jpeg
22554770_769131769925681_740193081540133862_n.jpg

Display is awesome but I think the Lego logo on it is unnecessary. I think it's pretty obvious what displayed in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, really nice display. And yeah...the Lego logo makes it feel like a retail space, instead of a personal collection. I'd still take it tho, lol.

Wow, really nice display. And yeah...the Lego logo makes it feel like a retail space, instead of a personal collection. I'd still take it tho, lol.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it originally was a retail cabinet/display they managed to bring home?

Should start getting black milennium falcon VIP cards soon, I think lego had estimated around 6 weeks. I'm curious to see what they look like and what special offers are available.

I'm not up to date with Lego these days (the last set I bought was the AT-AT in 2015) but I remember the company reissuing some of their old sets years ago under the "Legends" title. I'm unsure if any of you collect vintage Lego but I was particularly interested in their reissue of the Black Seas Barracuda as I'd hoped that they would further the line with an eventual reissue of the Skull's Eye Schooner -- a set I wanted more than anything as a child but never acquired. Has anybody heard anything recent about Lego's Legends line of sets? Any rumblings of a resurgence of the series? Just curious.

I'm not up to date with Lego these days (the last set I bought was the AT-AT in 2015) but I remember the company reissuing some of their old sets years ago under the "Legends" title. I'm unsure if any of you collect vintage Lego but I was particularly interested in their reissue of the Black Seas Barracuda as I'd hoped that they would further the line with an eventual reissue of the Skull's Eye Schooner -- a set I wanted more than anything as a child but never acquired. Has anybody heard anything recent about Lego's Legends line of sets? Any rumblings of a resurgence of the series? Just curious.

2018 is the 60th anniversary of the Lego brick. Rumor is that there will be special sets for classic themes like castle, pirates, space, etc. No idea what will all be issued.

Back